CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

KingLeo10

just took a look at Bayern zone, as a collective I think we seem to have more respect for Bayern fans than vice versa.

Simmelbert

I do not see a front three. I see Lewy and Müller - and Lahm and Bernat who sometimes will come forward (we will have Radio Brazil on the right side who will handle Neymar - both know each other privately). Against Porto it was Müller who played the right 8, Thiago left 8 and Lahm on the right offensive wing.

yes. there won't be a front three. not at all.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'd be disappointed if we don't keep a clean sheet and win by two or more goals now. My confidence for this game has risen.

Icarium

Lifestealer
To be fair, a couple of those Barca fans that are being abused would qualify as trolls here... I mean, one of them in their first post calls a prominent member clueless and expects to be treated nicely? If a Bayern fan (or fan of any club) came here and did that in their first post they would be banned for trolling.

But yeah, in general this place is a lot more tolerant of other clubs' fans than most other forums, which is something I like. As well as lack of insults in general.

Yep this place is the best, rarely do i see posters insulting other posters.

FCBayern

I'd be disappointed if we don't keep a clean sheet and win by two or more goals now. My confidence for this game has risen.

Sure, tell Pep is over and resign. CL games are decided by small details. I see that happening in Nou Camp as well. Even if you are clear favorites now, still the game is played on the pitch. And by the way I watched the Cordoba game, well the first 20-30 mins, and if you leave such spaces to Bayern even if they play their B team, well it is going to be interesting. And your defense I don't agree it looks solid. If we had Roben, Ribery and Alaba, you would see what I mean..but still tha current squad can exploit it as well. let's see what Pep will do about it.

footyfan

Calma, calma
lmao @ Barca fans being apprehensive of the threat posed by Thiago...this was the guy who couldn't get a starting spot in a midfield that featured Cesc.

serghei

lmao @ Barca fans being apprehensive of the threat posed by Thiago...this was the guy who couldn't get a starting spot in a midfield that featured Cesc.

And instead of trying to actually be better than Cesc, and earning the spot in trainings like a true professional would, he got upset and left the club that made him who he is. Oh, the manager didn't trust me, oh this, oh that, oh I'm gonna leave, oh Barca doesn't want me. Excuses. He should have worked harder and he should have shown some loialty for the club. Period.

/rant over.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Have you watched his games at Bayern, footy? Since he came back from injury, I would said he was extremely instrumental in their victories against Hoffenheim and Porto. He provided a lot of creativity that was lacking in Bayern's midfield. We have to contain this guy.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sure, tell Pep is over and resign. CL games are decided by small details. I see that happening in Nou Camp as well. Even if you are clear favorites now, still the game is played on the pitch. And by the way I watched the Cordoba game, well the first 20-30 mins, and if you leave such spaces to Bayern even if they play their B team, well it is going to be interesting. And your defense I don't agree it looks solid. If we had Roben, Ribery and Alaba, you would see what I mean..but still tha current squad can exploit it as well. let's see what Pep will do about it.

omg .. another one.

Every single Bayern fan is giving the Valencia game 1st half as an example, that was a freaking tactical mistake (double pivot) it won't be the same on wednesday; and Cordoba parked a huge bus (BM won't do that in Camp Nou), which we eventually broke, playing the entire game in their half, and again they'll use the only 30 first min as an example..

Thankfully for Bayern, none of their fans is actually the coach, this is consterning.

Home of Barca Fans