CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

serghei

Have you watched his games at Bayern, footy? Since he came back from injury, I would said he was extremely instrumental in their victories against Hoffenheim and Porto. He provided a lot of creativity that was lacking in Bayern's midfield. We have to contain this guy.

I guess we'll see on wednesday how he handles pressure.

L

linetty

Sure, tell Pep is over and resign. CL games are decided by small details. I see that happening in Nou Camp as well. Even if you are clear favorites now, still the game is played on the pitch. And by the way I watched the Cordoba game, well the first 20-30 mins, and if you leave such spaces to Bayern even if they play their B team, well it is going to be interesting. And your defense I don't agree it looks solid. If we had Roben, Ribery and Alaba, you would see what I mean..but still tha current squad can exploit it as well. let's see what Pep will do about it.
We were at 20% in that Cordoba game :lol:

StarLord

omg .. another one.

Every single Bayern fan is giving the Valencia game 1st half as an example, that was a freaking tactical mistake (double pivot) it won't be the same on wednesday; and Cordoba parked a huge bus (BM won't do that in Camp Nou), which we eventually broke, playing the entire game in their half, and again they'll use the only 30 first min as an example..

Thankfully for Bayern, none of their fans is actually the coach, this is consterning.

Moreover, the intensity and concentration we showed against both Valencia and Cordoba is only a fraction of that which we will show versus Bayern. There is a massive difference between league games and CL semifinals between favorites to win the title. There is very little relation between then one and the other. If anything, the side that has demonstrated defensive frailty in the CL (and with vastly inferior opponents to ours) is Bayern, not Barca.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Have you watched his games at Bayern, footy? Since he came back from injury, I would said he was extremely instrumental in their victories against Hoffenheim and Porto. He provided a lot of creativity that was lacking in Bayern's midfield. We have to contain this guy.

Look, of course this is football and anything can happen. Thiago can show his Xavidinho potential for 2 games and Bayern could trounce Barca 7-0 again. But if you can't be confident with that front 3 and the opponent's miserable injury situation, you are never going to be confident.

Devils

It's so stupid to look at the Cordoba game and think that is the intensity and tactics that Barca will play. It's like me watching this Leverkusen/Bayern game and saying all you have to do is press Bayern and they will collapse like a pile of bricks because they are sure shitting the bed right now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Look, of course this is football and anything can happen. Thiago can show his Xavidinho potential for 2 games and Bayern could trounce Barca 7-0 again. But if you can't be confident with that front 3 and the opponent's miserable injury situation, you are never going to be confident.

I don't want us to win the game 5:4. As great as MSN is, they can't win the game single-handedly, we will need our midfield (our weakest link right now) and defense to step up big time.

Tomchin

Sorry, haven't read through the entire thread yet, but who's in danger of suspension for Barca and Bayern (for the second leg)?

FCBayern

Well, regarding the leverkusen game, they are giving them all and bayern playing a B team, but not sure about the last statement, Bayern had at least three clear goal chances, given we have no striker there and Goetze is in standby mode. No real domination here.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well, regarding the leverkusen game, they are giving them all and bayern playing a B team, but not sure about the last statement, Bayern had at least three clear goal chances, given we have no striker there and Goetze is in standby mode. No real domination here.

We were in second gear against Córdoba and beat them 8-0.

You have some weird double standards

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sorry, haven't read through the entire thread yet, but who's in danger of suspension for Barca and Bayern (for the second leg)?

No one, all YC are gone now.

Gotze missing 2 face to face with GK lol please please please let him play :)

FCBayern

omg .. another one.

Every single Bayern fan is giving the Valencia game 1st half as an example, that was a freaking tactical mistake (double pivot) it won't be the same on wednesday; and Cordoba parked a huge bus (BM won't do that in Camp Nou), which we eventually broke, playing the entire game in their half, and again they'll use the only 30 first min as an example..

Thankfully for Bayern, none of their fans is actually the coach, this is consterning.

Apparently you don't understand the substance or you don't want to read what I write. I did not mention the Valencia game, although some people here gathered some bayern vs top teams statistics bla bla whcih on Wednesday will not matter either for bayern nor for barca. What I was saying is that someone here keeps adding goals and decided to have a clean sheet on Wednesday based on what, well last time I checked you hammered Cordoba and we are losing to leverkusen with a B team. That's it. I understand the tension before the game but get serious and do some real analysis, which also will not matter. Anything can happen on Wednesday that's for sure. But discount Bayern at you peril. And I say the same here, that unfortunately your team and coach will not do that.

Home of Barca Fans