CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

FCBayern

Do you even read my posts? I did not say that you have no talents. I said that you have no talents equivalent to Messi/Neymar/Iniesta and I would also add Suarez. Only Robben can be placed in the same bracket as those players (not with Messi of course, who is completely on his own level)

Yes, your team works as a unit and also has an excellent bench, which is something that we do not have.

Of course your claim that our defense is not solid is not a fact. You just say that it is. I was criticizing your statement, not arguing about the fact.

So what is it, are you gonna play with Bayern B, or you will employ your Plan B? Those are two different things? You said in your posts that you will field you B team didn't you?

And BTW:

Messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robben
Iniesta>>>>>>Bastian
Suarez>>>>>Lewandowski
Neymar>>>>>>>>>>Whoever is his equivalent at Bayern

Looks like progress is being made slowly. I will not argue with your opinions, as everyone is entitled to one.
A team - A plan, B team - B plan, that's it. However Bayern never parks the bus, it will be very surprising to see it happen. We play attacking football no matter who is on the pitch.

And the comparison you make, very very different players, can't compare them jus as you do at face value. The only thing close to comparing is Suarez vs Lewandowski, both world class that's all I want to say. You go ahead and say who is better, no problem.

I

instinct

CEFHeIbUgAAIYjd.jpg

He'll probably play then..

Devils

I am pretty sure Bayern will take advantage of our relatively weak midfield by heavily pressing our midfield and MSN whenever we have the ball, seeking to overrun our midfield and cut off any support they provide to MSN. And given how important Messi has been in directing our attacking game, they will do their best to shut down Messi so that he doesn't get the ball easily and every time he does, he will be facing two or three Bayern players who will eliminate space from him to pass the ball to. If Messi and the rest of our midfield are overran, Suarez and Neymar won't be able to do much.

This is really making me nervous. I hope Luis Enrique has plans to counter this approach which in my opinion Bayern will definitely deploy.

We don't have a weak midfield.

I don't understand the insistence on saying we have a weak midfield like it hasn't improved with the change in tactics and iniesta's return to form.

FC B

I expect Bayern to park the bus. Seriously, hope I am proved wrong though.

So do I but not necessarely to park the bus but play the kind of game they played against Bayer where they defended and counterd most of the time.
We don't have a weak midfield.

Not necessarely weak but certainly one that can be overrun by great opponents/tactis.

Last edited:
Robben,Ribery and maybe Lewa.

I seldom have seen a counter attack from Bayern or the German national team in which Müller was not in the first row - and he usually did not run directly. Actually - I have only seen others when Müller was starting them.

Lewy and Müller together just from one match...

[video]http://gfycat.com/AcceptableLiquidGuppy[/video]

[video]http://gfycat.com/AccomplishedImpassionedArkshell[/video]

[video]http://gfycat.com/DismalFirsthandCopperbutterfly[/video]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans