CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Aye, with Lewa out or impaired there's less need for a taller cb so Masch over Mathieu.

I honestly fail to see how Lewa would in his right mind jump into challenges even if he plays.

I still think Lucho would go with Masche even if Lewa plays, against PSG he lined up masche even if Cavani and Ibra are both aerial threats, and when Matthieu came in he didn't exactly help his case.

Especially with a team like Bayern that's gonna press like crazy, Matthieu is nowhere near as confortable on the ball as he should be, he'd propably give me a heart-attack.

RevoTeller

Here we go! Let's get a good result in the 1st leg :barcascarf: Messi will be kicked out of the game most probably so it is up to Suarez and Ney to do the job.

Sorry but I disagree.
This is Messi time, when the game is tough the best player must shine.

Barcalove

Banned
Im watching again the 4-0 match against bayern and god, our style in that match were so much boring, too much side and back passes, our fowards couldnt even reach the ball, amost no chances created, they were crowding the middle and the defensive line, many or times our players got surrended by 2-3 players, like they had 15 players on their team.

Messi were injured but even if he wasnt, many time he was surrended by too much bayern players, even on his best day, ii dont think he could dribble 4-5 close players, the team wasnt working at all, Bartra playing were not the problem either, and god how bad our Gk was, i think our tatics were totally outclassed(maybe tito with cancer couldnt work it?)

Now, we could had a better shot, with our new frontline, messi will be more free or they will concede spaces for Suarez or Neymar, and with our new direct style of playing, our midfield dont need to worry with the crowding, ou GK is much better, Pique is in a great Form, and Alba isnt that dumb anymore.

And now with their injured squad, im more confident that we go though , but i prefer being pessimist, so in the case of we fail, it wouldnt crush my heart lol, or if we sucess, it will be a great news

SKS-

A win/draw is necessary. As stated previously, Barca is not Porto and getting a good result on their pitch is not out of the question, but we do not want to go back to Germany with a goal deficit. Ideally, a win at the Nou Camp is best (1-0 or 2-1) , but to think we can win by three or four goals? I don't know about that. Bayern is on the order of Real Madrid and even with injuries, they have world-class players across the pitch.

Moreover, I am sure the Bayern players will be motivated to prove that their squad extends beyond Robben and co. In similar respects, this Barca squad looks hungry and focused.

Should be a great game!

Barcalove

Banned
A win/draw is necessary. As stated previously, Barca is not Porto and getting a good result on their pitch is not out of the question, but we do not want to go back to Germany with a goal deficit. Ideally, a win at the Nou Camp is best (1-0 or 2-1) , but to think we can win by three or four goals? I don't know about that. Bayern is on the order of Real Madrid and even with injuries, they have world-class players across the pitch.

Moreover, I am sure the Bayern players will be motivated to prove that their squad extends beyond Robben and co. In similar respects, this Barca squad looks hungry and focused.

Should be a great game!
Draw at home against an injured Bayern? That would sucks soo much

Devils

A draw at home would be a complete failure.

Bayern are terrible away from home and looking at their league status they have a terrible record against the top teams in the bundesliga.

Their team now reminds me so much of our team back in 2013. Still perceived by opposition to be an unstoppable titan, but in reality they have glaring cracks in the armour that can be exploited.

Barcalove

Banned
I never saw so much arrogants cunts in my entire life as the ones in the bayerns forums, for them, anybody that isnt a bayern fan is an "kid that started watching football now and iluded by Messi" , they just dont respect anybody that have a different opinion, that 7-0 probably have affected their minds.

The forum im talking about is the bayernzone, and i didnt even bother to post there, just saw some barca fans posting there and getting bullied by they.

But, there is one forum who is much more friendly and respectful for other clubs fan, their people seems to be much more kind, the forum is the www.bayernforum.com/

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I never saw so much arrogants cunts in my entire life as the ones in the bayerns forums, for them, anybody that isnt a bayern fan is an "kid that started watching football now and iluded by Messi" , they just dont respect anybody that have a different opinion, that 7-0 probably have affected their minds.

The forum im talking about is the bayernzone, and i didnt even bother to post there, just saw some barca fans posting there and getting bullied by they.

But, there is one forum who is much more friendly and respectful for other clubs fan, their people seems to be much more kind, the forum is the www.bayernforum.com/

Well, I am seeing a few alleged Barca fans there trolling. How about the guy whose ID is "Be Afraid" and starts his first post with stuff like "Barça 4 - 0 Bayern, EASY"?

These types of trolls would not have boded well anywhere. Imagine we have Bayern fans trolling here like that, what would our reactions be?

Show people respect and you will get it back.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, I am seeing a few alleged Barca fans there trolling. How about the guy whose ID is "Be Afraid" and starts his first post with stuff like "Barça 4 - 0 Bayern, EASY"?

These types of trolls would not have boded well anywhere. Imagine we have Bayern fans trolling here like that, what would our reactions be?

Without even speaking about the interactions with barça fans, a lot of their posts are plain disrespectful for barça and their fans, typical arrogant bayern attitude like their players, to them, we are shit, and all the player of their team are position for position better than ours.

I've seen plenty of comments that made me cringe since the draw, not gonna waste time answering or anything, but i'll say that they won't get my respect, neither their fans or their team, they keep repeating the likes of "many world champions in bayern" "7up" "messi never scored against Neuer" "la liga is shit" "piqué is shit" bla bla bla .. I hope we give them a good frozen shower on wednesday and that they crawl back to the whole they came out from and take Pep with them.

And i've seen your posts there Luft, you're giving them way too much respect while their answers are often condescending, don't know how you do that, that's probably because you also think that we're gonna loose you don't see their answers for what they are : condescendance and arrogance. plain and simple.

Now I have said many times in here that I see us as favourites, even to win both legs, but each time emphasizing only on our strengths and never saying bayern is shit or any low level trolling stuff like that, many of us here did the same, while on Bayern forums, apparently their biggest strength is that barça is weak, oh, and 7up.

I can't wait for all this to be over, either we win and bye bye bayern, or we loose, and i'll crowl into a whole of my own and not read anything or anyone for a while.

Barcalove

Banned

Im not saying that based on what they say about trolls, but on how they treat the non trolls, like a guy who said that in his opinion barca were in worse condition than bayern today, a guys replied :

"God damnit, more barca fans joining these forums. I come here to see what Bayern fans have to say about Bayern related matters. I have the rest of the internet to see what everyone else thinks."

Or when a guy said that messi injury was one of the reasons that we lost :
"it's an excuse they often use, when they lost against celtic, ac milan 2-0, inter milan, bayern...
yeah but messi was injured...ok injured in his ass probably ."

Or

Barça fan

Barca situation in 2013 was a lot worse..messi injured and shouldn't have played really(couldn't play in the second leg).busquets situation was just as bad,he shouldn't have played.iniesta returning from injury.xavi returning from tendinitis not fully fit.didnt have any proper defenders.villa only returning from that broken leg injury.the only players that were fully fit were alba and pique.and they were useless.compared to that,Bayern are in a much better position
Not to mention vilanovas illness.

Bayern fan

I'll say it again get the fuck out of here, where do you get the balls to come here and say all this stupid shit, like alaba wanting to leave and the stupid comment above, as always sore losers, and you are only here because of the bayern injury situation, it made you feel secure that barca are gonna beat us, you hace a big surprise coming

Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argeta View Post
God reading Barcaforums makes me so angry.. I really hope we beat them somehow to make them scared of the 2nd leg
Their forums are so stupid. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Home of Barca Fans