CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Kikan

This is NOT going to be an easy match despite Bayren's injuries . Bayren is still bayren and they will fight like they always do , but I just do see them wining unless something really really goes wrong with barca .

The problem I see i Bayren's style of play and heavy the defending they do , but i believe if we can score the first goal the rest will be history .

Psychologically

Barca : Wants revenge

Messi : wants to beat Pep to prove he is what makes the difference in Barca

Pep : wants to prove he is what made Barca great

Lucho : Wants to prove himself against the best and hopefully he will not come up with some crazy plan that will back fire. This is my biggest fear .

Expect Suarez to go crazy and run for 90 minutes and Neymar will show his Brazilian flare and have a great game .

Prediction :

Score line in the first round 2:1 for Barca

Last edited:

Siberia

I just went and read what BZ had to say and they're basically saying every barca fan to fuck off from their forum. Horrible bunch. I hope we beat the shit out of them.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

My prediction: We are in for a rude awakening. Prolly 3-1 Barca, maybe even 2-0 or 3-0.

Leo_Messi

I just went and read what BZ had to say and they're basically saying every barca fan to fuck off from their forum. Horrible bunch. I hope we beat the shit out of them.

I always found those "forum wars" hilarious. Who cares about what some anonymous users write on a forum in the first place? They form a microscopic percentage of their team's fanbase.

Try traveling to away games in the CL and meet rival fans from other European clubs. Most of the time there is mutual respect and often even friendships develop.

We should wish to beat Bayern (any team for that matter) because we want to reach the CL-final not because some moron based in Angola or Alaska is trolling on some irrelevant forum.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I always found those "forum wars" hilarious. Who cares about what some anonymous users write on a forum in the first place? They form a microscopic percentage of their team's fanbase.

Try traveling to away games in the CL and meet rival fans from other European clubs. Most of the time there is mutual respect and often even friendships develop.

We should wish to beat Bayern (any team for that matter) because we want to reach the CL-final not because some moron based in Angola or Alaska is trolling on some irrelevant forum.

:goodpost:

Simmelbert

:rockon:

every club has some .......... "fans".

as is said before. most bayern fans like barca, i'm sure.

but we hate real !!! we really do :D

Leo_Messi

:rockon:

every club has some .......... "fans".

as is said before. most bayern fans like barca, i'm sure.

but we hate real !!! we really do :D

I understand wanting "revenge" from past meetings but the opinions of anonymous users on a forum should be the last motivating/deciding factor. Especially as we are mostly talking about foreigners (just like here) and a microscopic percentage of the overall fan-base.

I for once have nothing against Bayern München as a club. In fact I like München as a city and Bayern as a region. The people are really friendly and I find Bavarians closer to us Southern Europeans than pretty much every other group of people within Germany.

XaviMessiGirl

On top of that, why not be the bigger person and instead of responding to things that are written on another forum, show that we don't act like that... I'm sure some of them are reading this thread too.

Leo_Messi

On top of that, why not be the bigger person and instead of responding to things that are written on another forum, show that we don't act like that... I'm sure some of them are reading this thread too.

Yes, exactly. Most of the Bayern fans that have visited this forum and who have registered have not caused any trouble at all from what I have seen at least. Besides I find it interesting to have forum members that support other clubs. I would wish that we had more fans of opposing Spanish clubs for instance. It would enrich the forum.

Anyway it was really just a side-comment in regards to "forum wars" in general and some trolls trolling. I would not really base my opinion on a whole club and their fanbase based on such people. They are found in any fan group.

Just to return to the actual topic.

Am I the only one that have doubts about the extend of Lewandowski's injury if he is truly ready to face us on Wednesday? It should not be possible to play just 8 days after suffering from a concussion, broken nose AND jaw. Something is not right.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,7]
Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[formation=barca,7]
Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Exactly the line up I'm expecting, any other would be a surprise/experiment by Lucho.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aye, with Lewa out or impaired there's less need for a taller cb so Masch over Mathieu.

Home of Barca Fans