CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Pep would play Badstuber ahead of Benatia?

Yes. Benatia is very strong defensively with acceptable levels of opening the play for us. Badstuber is solid defensively, but on a completely different level when it comes to providing long balls or short-passes with vision. In that, he is second to none. Sadly, Badstuber was injured 80% of the time, but when he was fit, he was playing. Pep played him a lot as anchor of a three-man defense in pre-season, a role in which he excelled. You know how Pep likes Ball-playing CBs...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah, they would still be muttering about how it was an unfair clash because Bayern missed so many players (when in fact only 1 they can't replace in Robben) and Barca didn't deserve to advance, etc etc.

IF we beat them. Let's beat them.

skn02

nope. if you win you derserve it. as i said before. most bayern fans i know like barca. for me barca is a club you can't dislike! i just hate real :D

if you win, we will all count on you in the final!!!

we don't search for excuses. if we go out we go out!

Ok, that's great to hear from a Bayern fan, but some of the Bayern fans here don't think quite the same. Don't feel like finger pointing. So, kudos to you.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

The team actually has enough likeable players (Neuer, Alaba, Martinez, Gaudino, Robben, Müller, Lewandowski to name a few). Most fans are sickening though. It's similar to Man Utd and their fanbase, very unlikeable.

Most Germans are hypocrites anyway. Hating on Bayern players but cheering the same players in the World Cup.

Well, I can respect that attitude. I also always had a hard time cheering for Dortmund players in the N11. But then I also hate Löw's and Bierhoffs guts.

dakt

I have no doubt that when in full form AND not overconfident we can beat anyone else (also in full form)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The team actually has enough likeable players (Neuer, Alaba, Martinez, Gaudino, Robben, Müller, Lewandowski to name a few). Most fans are sickening though. It's similar to Man Utd and their fanbase, very unlikeable.

Most Germans are hypocrites anyway. Hating on Bayern players but cheering the same players in the World Cup.

I do remember reading a poll showing Bayern is one of the least favorite teams among all Germans with St. Pauli or another team I forgot what its name is topping the list as the most favorite club.

Why are the Germans hating on Bayern?

Simmelbert

the only thing that makes me a positive feel is our midfield.

who will win the midfield battle?

it should be very interessting and also enetertaining!!!

i except a great game of football.

Home of Barca Fans