CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You are a Real Madrid supporter. You don't even exist for me (metaphorically speaking). :lol:

:cheers:

Devils

Good, I didn't mean to get into any sort of pissing contest anyways, though I admit to having felt a little bored. :lol:

All of our emotions are running high on the eve before battle. :cheers:

Anyways onto the topic,

So much buzz about this match, it's inescapable. There tons and tons of speculation about Bayern's starting line-up and virtually nothing about ours (hilarious given our first half of the season line-ups). I can't lie and say that I'm not a little worried that Pep will surprise us all and play the Bastian Javi midfield pairing that worked so incredibly well last time around.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That's really what I've been hoping for all-along. Though I'm faily sure he'll simply play Schweinonso and it will be as horrible as it always has been. :/

Alik

All of our emotions are running high on the eve before battle. :cheers:

Anyways onto the topic,

So much buzz about this match, it's inescapable. There tons and tons of speculation about Bayern's starting line-up and virtually nothing about ours (hilarious given our first half of the season line-ups). I can't lie and say that I'm not a little worried that Pep will surprise us all and play the Bastian Javi midfield pairing that worked so incredibly well last time around.

Or be worried if Lucho comes with a random lineup.

DennyCrane

Seeing how it is still an entire day to go, the main question is how many Bayern players will injure themselves in the meantime. :pep:

nnao

That's really what I've been hoping for all-along. Though I'm faily sure he'll simply play Schweinonso and it will be as horrible as it always has been. :/

He will play Javi, I'm 80% sure of it. If Javi plays as the main CB in a 3-man back line, it's not that different from playing as a DM in Pep's system. Hopefully he will play Basti too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
To be fair, this thread has been open for 9 days :p

And there has been no match thread opened in the match chat.

It's true, we haven't even been able to post formations and discuss them between Barça fans, impossible here, this thread is chaos as expected :lol:

nnao

The FCB that is first in the league and has the German keeper, the Spanish LB, the Brazilian RB, the Alcantara, the Rafinha and the Spanish coach that played for Barca will surely win :lol:

Devils

The FCB that is first in the league and has the German keeper, the Spanish LB, the Brazilian RB, the Alcantara, the Rafinha and the Spanish coach that played for Barca will surely win :lol:

Then you are saying Barca will win.

Pep is Catalan. :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans