Claudio Bravo

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They are already in the finals.

I think he meant hope to see Bravo being lined up in the final.

I on the other hand wish to see MatS and hope this was just Lucho being generous so both keepers can get the "world champions" medal .. MatS has done nothing lately to warrant a punishment right now.

F

Frejsgodes

Don't see why Bravo should have started and why he should start the final. Bravo gets more matches as it is, but more importantly, TStegen should have played in this given he is our Cup keeper and helped getting us to this competition by being starter in the CL. Disrespectful by the coaching staff leaving ter Stegen out in the cold like this.

Galning

I was also sad to see Ter Stegen didn't start but Bravo played well. Had an important save directly after the 1-0 I think.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he meant hope to see Bravo being lined up in the final.

I on the other hand wish to see MatS and hope this was just Lucho being generous so both keepers can get the "world champions" medal .. MatS has done nothing lately to warrant a punishment right now.

lol I was lost. I thought this was the Barca - Evergrande topic.

El Flaco

Early on in the season when we shipped countless goals due to Mathieu being shit Mats became the scapegoat. Now you're trying to point the blame at every other defender?

Basic facts: We were leading before Mathieu came on. Comfortably, I may add. Both goals were either a result of Mathieu's poor positioning. A 2-0 lead turned into a 2-2 draw against a team that even the likes of Marc Bartra could take a shit on.

At what point do you finally sit down and accept that Mathieu at LB is a massive problem? You don't call someone a scapegoat when they're consistently the source of many of our defensive problems.

Yes, Mascherano is pretty terrible as well and he didn't do a good job, and yeah, Busquets did make a poor pass, but those mistakes would be covered for by any decent left back, hence why I said it's only unfair to attack Mathieu if we pretend we didn't have a LB, although we might have done better if we hadn't.

Wait, what? I've never said Ter Stagen was the one to be the scapegoat when he conceded goals when our defence let him down. And sure, Mathieu has done some individual mistakes when we skipped some goals, but the same thing can be said about Piqué, Alves and Mascherano to name a few.

I'd like to say Lucas Pérez manage to score because Piqué and Mascherano were the ones to be responsable for their poor positioning, although Mathieu deserve the criticism. As for Bergantiños' goal, the Frenchman is not the one to be blamed here because it was caused by Busquets & Mascherano (the latter didn't even bother to drop down when the Depor player was totally unmarked). Mathieu wasn't out of position what so ever and did exactly as he should when we have possession, how is that his fault. Even if he was the fastest player in our squad, Bergantiños still had a huge head start. And his finishing was great.

El Flaco

Bravo's save vs. Guangzhou Evergrande

[gfy]ImprobableThoseAfricanjacana[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]SardonicScarceFlies[/gfy]

barcanuck

Don't see why Bravo should have started and why he should start the final. Bravo gets more matches as it is, but more importantly, TStegen should have played in this given he is our Cup keeper and helped getting us to this competition by being starter in the CL. Disrespectful by the coaching staff leaving ter Stegen out in the cold like this.

Maybe Mats gets the final. Kind of like the Spanish supercopa.

Home of Barca Fans