Claudio Bravo

Mandrake

Interesting. Maybe what could happen in Champions League KO is that we play a different keeper in home/away matches. Would be good for Claudio to see some CL action, he deserves it.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Interesting. Maybe what could happen in Champions League KO is that we play a different keeper in home/away matches. Would be good for Claudio to see some CL action, he deserves it.

Sorry. But that's just dumb. At that point, you might as well say, "See ya MaTS, we had a good run. Bravo, old chap. Thanks for the memories."

Unless you mean to say Ter Stegen should get half of the Liga games as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Nope. Not gonna happen. This is not FIFA Career Mode. Need some sort of stability.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Sorry. But that's just dumb. At that point, you might as well say, "See ya MaTS, we had a good run. Bravo, old chap. Thanks for the memories."

I think they should alternate between Liga and CL. 70/30 Liga for Bravo and the other way around in CL

serghei

Just keep it as it is until one of them gets pissed because he is not playing in CL/La Liga. When or if that happens, make a call, buy a good 2nd keeper and get it over with.

Catta

Pathetic. Guy had a brilliant game and everyone is talking about Stegen.

The Stegen hype is unreal, he has not yet shown that he could be better than Bravo, and Bravo is currently in the top 3 GK, for me even the best, our supporters should be proud to have such a great player, and not moan about a lesser keeper for not playing two games

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I get why they moan, I felt Stegen could have played semis.
What's odd is barely anyone comes in here to praise the guy and focus on negativity instead.

Ubermensch

Pathetic. Guy had a brilliant game and everyone is talking about Stegen.

Agreed. MATS is younger, that's why the love. But more and more I see both of them, got to say Bravo is simply a better keeper than MATS. Excellent saves aside, very composed on the ball, passing so assured and comfortable that give the team confidence. Should be our no.1 keeper without doubt and play all the important matches including CL.

As for MATS is up to him. If he still thinks his future is here, he must be patient and show it when Bravo is absent, otherwise we should let him go.

Mandrake

MATS can keep Copa del Rey. Bravo is the better keeper. He should be getting the most important competition: Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans