Claudio Bravo

zanela

Been taking lessons from cristiano? :thinking:

469358126-barcelona-line-up-prior-to-start-the-la-liga-gettyimages.jpg

images.php

Cc4rK-iWwAEzVZu.jpg

Mandrake

Such a beast. He's at the top of his career, one the worlds best goalies, and we're discussing letting him go to play an inferior keeper, with huge potential, but inferior. Bravo can keep his level up for the next 5 years; look at Buffon.

While he keeps playing the way he's playing, MATS must be on the bench, even in CL. Barca is today; and having the best possible 11 on the pitch is the way you win titles.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't you just post in this single thread in the entire forum?

Where's your partner in crime CHILECANO?

Won't be long until he arrives too :pep:

We did btw win two titles with ter Stegen on the pitch, one of them being the Champions League, in case you didn't notice as you seem to be following Bravo and not really Barça.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who the fuck said anything about firing Bravo? Most have only suggested that TS and Bravo should switch roles. TS getting La Liga and Bravo getting the cups.

By the way, Iker at 35 is a extremely unreliable.

BBZ8800

Who the fuck said anything about firing Bravo? Most have only suggested that TS and Bravo should switch roles. TS getting La Liga and Bravo getting the cups.

By the way, Iker at 35 is a extremely unreliable.

These examples are really "awesome", mate, sorry.

Let's post a random player aged xx who is either good or bad at a certain age, and that should "tell" something about how Bravo's career will look in the upcoming years.

If anything, Iker lost motivation since he won like 8000 club and NT trophies in his career.
Bravo, on the other hand, is extremely "hungry" for trophies, even though he is somewhat old.

Not to mention that there are 1000s of other things/skills in any scenario.

Anyway, what is intriguing for me, is that for some of our players, our fans can be very rude against (some of) our players (Bravo, our 1st choice, world-class keeper, in this case), and more or less, majority of other fans won't get mad at the user who said something wrong/bad/made a joke about our player.

For example:

Ok, user Mandrake exaggerated, but still, we are making jokes about our keeper.

On the other hand, imagine a scenario from 3-4 years ago, if someone said something bad/made a joke, for example, from a young talent Bartra=how much hate would that "mean" poster would get.
I mean, how do you dare to question or make jokes about our YOUNG player and a future potential?

Or imagine someone posting today in Halilovic's thread something like:
User A: Halilovic will be a Barca's legend.
And User B replying:

Imagine the amount of hate towards the poster who is making jokes about Halil, or any other YOUNG player with a potential.

I have to say that I am surprised sometimes on our forums to see insane bias towards anything that is YOUNG.
Sometimes you can get a feeling that older players don't get as much love as they should, just because they are old.
Arda, Bravo, Mathieu for example. No matter how good or bad they are, you can get a feeling that some users don't "love" them as much because they will be here only for 1-2-3 years.

While, on the other hand, some players who aren't even playing and who (over time) will turn out to be failures, get insane amount of love even before they play 1 minute for our 1st team (not Mats in this case), just because they are young and have a lot of potential.
And they **COULD** be here for 10 years if everything works out well.

Sorry for a rant. But again, I am shocked sometimes by insane bias towards young players.

Last edited:
I

instinct

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

My reaction gif implied that comparing Buffon with Bravo is beyond ridiculous. I never mentioned young players. Stop being obsessed.

Also:

Buffon is 38
Bravo is 32

Not sure why you're using my post as an example of people hating on young players? :tata:

Home of Barca Fans