Claudio Bravo

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If he wants to leave, he will leave. That's how we always do it with our players. We don't want unhappy players to stay here or however Barto said it.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
If Bravo wants to play, I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves for under 10 mil. This board is god awful at selling players.

10 mil + first option on Joe Hart :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
First option is probably lamest thing present in football. Why even bargain for such things, if we want to buy someone just convince the player. End of story, some cut price release clause I can understand but these fucking useless first options are just stupid. What happened to 3 Santos players where we had the first option on? What about some in Atleti?

El Guaje

Had nothing to do for almost the whole game, but damn did he look calm.

:lol:

I mightve missunderstood, but the commentator said Sevilla had 1 shot on goal only and that was when Mascherano tried to clear the ball but because of a deflection on a Sevilla player, it went at the goal. So, yeah, Bravo was as calm as he could be. Wouldve been weird if he wasnt.

edit: Yup, commentator was right. Not even a single shot on goal by Sevilla players on goal.

Total-Football

we don't even have to say nothing anymore .. the performance speak for itself .. this should be our keeper i don't care about who's in the bench unless it's neuer ..

Home of Barca Fans