Claudio Bravo

Nucky

I suspected something like this.. Both MATS and Bravo wanna be first choice GK.. Barca decided it is time for Ter Stegen, so Bravo is leaving.. I hate to see him go though but having Ter Stegen as first choice GK and Alves as second GK seems fine to me.. Poor Valencia though.. Sold us Gomes, now Alves and perhaps Alcacer :D

Devils

I really hope not. How can Barca even consider selling it's nr.1 keeper ? Jesus..

Probably because we have another world class keeper who is 10 years younger.

This really isn't rocket science and any smart club would do the same given the ultimatum (Chelsea already did with Courtois and getting rid of Cech). If Bravo cannot accept MAtS taking this position, then he has to leave. The alternative would be to force Bravo to stay against his will and let his price drop, both of which are not in the best interest of the team.

FC B

Probably because we have another world class keeper who is 10 years younger.

This really isn't rocket science and any smart club would do the same given the ultimatum (Chelsea already did with Courtois and getting rid of Cech). If Bravo cannot accept MAtS taking this position, then he has to leave. The alternative would be to force Bravo to stay against his will and let his price drop, both of which are not in the best interest of the team.

Okay but the matter is Bravo proved himself as the better and more reliable keeper of the two.

Trickykid

It should remain our nr. 1 keeper until Stegen gets the upper hand based on their performances.

He's shown to be just as good as Bravo, and that in far more sporadic appearances. He can't show anything else, when he doesn't get the chance.

ini4ever

I'll support this if we sign Diego Alves afterwards , although Masip would be enough for CDR ( Well if we consider Mats won't get injured hopefully )

serghei

Noone says he's still our number 1 keeper...

Until Stegen takes over he is our no1. I didn't hear Lucho saying that the situation has changed. Pure speculation at this point, part of this pro-Stegen fan campaign which has become more agressive this preseason.

Last edited:
I can get it that Barca will sell him. Ive read that it will be something around 25 mil. so... He is 33 years old and for that amount of money Barca can buy younger GK.

Home of Barca Fans