Claudio Bravo

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Who is that? His twitter feed is all in french. Why would he know about that? I call BS.

Not saying he is reliable, ofc. Just interesting to see the news coming from different sources. Seems like he works for beIN Sports France.

God Serena

You are dying inside because Sevilla didn't score.

Just because I want Mats to be the #1 doesn't mean I want Bravo to cost us games. Although I'm sure the opposite doesn't apply for you. I can already see the scapegoating coming the moment Bravo leaves, whenever that may be.

oneirophobos

we don't even have to say nothing anymore .. the performance speak for itself .. this should be our keeper i don't care about who's in the bench unless it's neuer ..

what performance? claudio did nothing, in all 90 mins sevilla didn't manage to put together one single shot on goal :lol: this thread is insane

Ritchie

Anything around 20 mill would be great business given his age. Only a few goalkeepers are still at a top level in their late 30s. Mats could be our number 1 for a decade and it's time to sort out our old squad.

Barca don't cash in on players at the right time and wait until they're a drain on the wage bill (Adriano for example). Barca could have sold Alves for huge money a couple of years ago or more controversially Iniesta. Instead we wait till they get too old.

serghei

Barca don't cash in on players at the right time and wait until they're a drain on the wage bill (Adriano for example). Barca could have sold Alves for huge money a couple of years ago or more controversially Iniesta. Instead we wait till they get too old.

We wait until they get too old because even when they are old they're still the best in the business at what they do. Why would you cash in on Alves, when he's absolute beast in CL semifinals and final for example? A player like that is worth more on the field than in the bank accounts.

mark1nhu

We wait until they get too old because even when they are old they're still the best in the business at what they do. Why would you cash in on Alves, when he's absolute beast in CL semifinals and final for example? A player like that is worth more on the field than in the bank accounts.

Especially when no replacement is found, like Alves case.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I am not sure what is it some of you are smoking, but anything above 20m for Bravo should be a great deal for Barca to take. GKs, specially those at Bravo's age are not going to cost anything as near as some of you want for him.

khaled_a_d

Which is the right thing to,we are spot team who appreciate continuity over treating players like business assets

I am not sure what is it some of you are smoking, but anything above 20m for Bravo should be a great deal for Barca to take. GKs, specially those at Bravo's age are not going to cost anything as near as some of you want for him.

Cech went for 15M at same age from city rivals last year and he is one of the greatest GK in the history of the PL and the greatest in his club
If we get same deal it is gr8. Matter of fact I would say for a GK anything more than 10M is very good deal.

Jombi

lol, 10m for Bravo. Thats what garbage players go for these days. No reason whatsoever to sell Bravo for anything less than 35m.

Home of Barca Fans