Claudio Bravo

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ass will have a field day though..... Leo sent hm away for denying the Copa Amercica twice would be their headline :p

mark1nhu

I don't like the idea of selling him even for 40m. We'd be a lot weaker without him and would probably lose La Liga...

No one told you Pinto is not our "second choice" anymore?

Our "second choice" is a keeper in the same level of Bravo (marginally better in some aspects, marginally worse in others) who already won a Champions League with us.

It's laughable to believe we would lose La Liga without him. If we lose La Liga, the root cause will be a sum of factors, especially the RB issue, not Bravo supposed departure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't like the idea of selling him even for 40m. We'd be a lot weaker without him and would probably lose La Liga...

084.png

A bit OTT don't you think? Losing La Liga?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: Already deciding what Stegen will or not be. So we won't lose the league because of him?

But we won CL because of Stegen, right? :lol:

DonAK

When was the last time we actually lost the league because of our GK? A long time ago.

Even when Atletico won when we had Pinto towards the end of the season we nearly snatched the title had not Messi's goal been incorrectly ruled out.

And Atletico were already in the lead when Valdes got injured.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hope whatever is going to be happen sooner. I just don't get why City took this long to make a move.

Last edited:

FC B

I really don't want to lose Bravo because of Joe Fart's incompetence !

It was rumoured Pep won't snitch players from Barca, wtf is this ?

DonAK

He said he won't unless a player is available. Bravo's circle is suggesting he's agreed terms with them before Man City have even lodged an official bid for him.

So if he leaves, then it's Bravo wanting to leave, not the club selling.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I am surprised you still think of Pep as if he is a man of his words!

He would never come crawling for our players.... He would only sign them if they are available! Only, behind the scenes he would get them to make themselves available anyway!!

God Serena

He's not stealing anything. The only player he's actually taken from us is Thiago and he left because his playing time was so small and the club didn't even bother asking him not to go. If Bravo leaves it's because it's impossible for him to get all the minutes he wants. Keep in mind, a keeper of his level likely isn't happy just playing in La Liga.

The keeper situation was lucky to even survive after we won the treble.

FC B

He said he won't unless a player is available. Bravo's circle is suggesting he's agreed terms with them before Man City have even lodged an official bid for him.

So if he leaves, then it's Bravo wanting to leave, not the club selling.

Ok but in this scenario Barca must sell only if the buyout clause is met. I read all day long about much lower fees for his departure which is unacceptable for a club like Barca.
He's not stealing anything. The only player he's actually taken from us is Thiago and he left because his playing time was so small and the club didn't even bother asking him not to go. If Bravo leaves it's because it's impossible for him to get all the minutes he wants. Keep in mind, a keeper of his level likely isn't happy just playing in La Liga.

The keeper situation was lucky to even survive after we won the treble.

Yeah but excepting age Stegen is the one should be our nr.2 keeper..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans