Claudio Bravo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now just watch us buy Diego Alves, and Lucho making him first choice goalie. :lucho:

I wonder who'd rage the hardest; the German himself or the Barcaforum?

Inb4 Man City sign him too and Bravo and ter Stegen have to endure the same again :mou:

wisconsincule

If this is true I fully expect him to be sold for like 10 million Euros. Then I will bang my head against my desk at work wondering why I'm stuck in a cube when I can be at the club giving our players away for free.

Mitchell1978

If we can get 25 million for him then do it, he is a great goalkeeper but he's 34 and if barça can get that kind of money then they should go for it.

Howes

As good as Bravo is, getting that much for a goalkeeper his age is great business for Barcelona.
MATS was always the future, that future is today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So Masip will start the first two games of the liga before the international break? Am I the only one worried about dropping points? :nervous:

If so we might as well start Masip for the 2nd leg of Copa on Wednesday to get him in shape.

ss81bja

Bravo is going after whatever big money he can get for what remains of his career..if so...we should deliberately raise the price because it is Man (Money) City...and they are doing it fairly late in the transfer window....

Wick

Solid deal (if true) for both parties. Thank god we keep the right one. Would have been crazy to keep Bravo and sell our German beast.

Home of Barca Fans