Claudio Bravo

Mandrake

His relationship with Marc-Andre ter Stegen quickly deteriorated. The repeated statements of the German claiming that he wanted more playing time in La Liga and even threatening to leave Barça if Luis Enrique didn't meet his demands was never liked by Bravo. Explanations for Ter Stegen's standpoint were sought and the 33-year-old's discomfort became apparent.

Threatening?!?!?!?!?!

F

Flavia

Exactly.... It is that Sport who had wet dreams about Courtois and started targeting tre Stegen right from the moment he was chosen over the Belgian!

Sport is always "right" for some people, especially when they read what they want to be true. It doesn't matter they make up things 99% of the time to sell papers. The diego alves/cillessen story is good as an example too. few days ago diego alves was certain, now he's not coming. Same thing with this. They always push their agendas as well. Mats and Neymar are usual targets for them, when they want to create controversy. It's funny how so many people believe their bs.

Mandrake

Guys, I think I found the journalist who's been stealing Barcaforum discussions for headlines. It was Mandrake all along.

Maybe. Or maybe I was able to read between the lines, understand MATS implied threats, and see the reason why Bravo was leaving. While you didn't. Which is fine, you were probably against his signing in the first place. Too old, too expensive, not good enough..

Trickykid

Maybe. Or maybe I was able to read between the lines, understand MATS implied threats, and see the reason why Bravo was leaving. While you didn't. Which is fine, you were probably against his signing in the first place. Too old, too expensive, not good enough..

Maybe. Or maybe you're just way, way too biased to have any remotely productive discussion with.

I heard there are some great Man City forums out there. :wave:

Mandrake

This guy is bang average. Why do you think hes been in europe for 8 years and Barca is the first big club to approach him. Heck even middling clubs. Its like signing Iraizoz from Athletic Bilbao and that's before even talking about the price tag and the ridiculous idea that he could be a starter at Barca. If that happens probably about 10 teams in the league would have a better GK starting for their teams.

Anotherone with brilliant vision. Bang average.

Mandrake

Maybe. Or maybe you're just way, way too biased to have any remotely productive discussion with.

I heard there are some great Man City forums out there. :wave:

Thanks, but I like Barca forum. It's kind of fun being constantly attacked for my biased vision and being right all the time.

JamDav1982

He wasnt making any 'threats' he wanted to change his situation and Lucho had the option to make him No.1 or sell him.

Bravo has done same thing and asked to leave as not guaranteed no.1. Something NEITHER player was promised.

You were not 'right' about anything as it has been accepted all along that Ter Stegen wanted a change to his situation.

vukkapor

Thanks, but I like Barca forum. It's kind of fun being constantly attacked for my biased vision and being right all the time.

It must be good being you, always right... In your own mind.

We got 16+4m for a 33yo goalkeeper and we have Mats who's 10 years younger and at the same level. We did an amazing deal.

spark

Anotherone with brilliant vision. Bang average.

giphy.gif

Enjoy bluemoon-forum my friend.

JamDav1982

Ter Stegen looking to leave if not undisputed no.1 in CL and League and would like a new contract to stay is different from.....

Bravo wanting the promise of being undisputed no.1 across CL and League and getting a new contract.

Neither were 'threatening' anything they were wanting a change in circumstances they were not happy with.

Home of Barca Fans