Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

Messi983

I think Lenglet would look solid in Cholo's system.

Interested where Hincapie will go if he leaves Leverkusen, I've always liked him. Could see him going to West Ham if (or better when) they miss out on Todibo. Sadly for us as they're reportedly offering a better deal to Nice but Todibo only wants Juve so that's where he'll go in the end.

vuji_31

It seems like Atletico is interested.

Atletico, some lower PL teams or turkish league clubs should be able to get him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We wouldn't save any problems by letting him root for two years. Also don't think that's what he wants. He's actually professional and wants to play so I think they'll find a solution but will probably take until last days of transfer window.

It's very easy. You set an example once and see how others who want to milk the club fall in line. If the club is in crisis everyone should be expected and willing to help if they want to stay on.

Bet you after 6 months he suddenly changes his mind.

fergus90

I think Lenglet would look solid in Cholo's system.

Interested where Hincapie will go if he leaves Leverkusen, I've always liked him. Could see him going to West Ham if (or better when) they miss out on Todibo. Sadly for us as they're reportedly offering a better deal to Nice but Todibo only wants Juve so that's where he'll go in the end.
Hincapie is too good for West Ham in my opinion. Got the potential to be one of the world’s top defenders if he keeps developing the way he is.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Feels like last 3 summers there has been moves put forward for Lenglet and then club have just had him on back burner as negotiate with others.

If could even get him to leave for free would be unreal... probably have to pay him a bit to go though would guess.

khaled_a_d

He has 2 years contract, so I guess another loan with us paying some of his salary (maybe even the bigger part) and then when he is at last year there will be agreement to terminate his contract while paying him some money.
He won't do this with multiple years left in contract IMHO.
But when one year is left, I think he might take the risk for hope of finding either a multiple years contract, or a favorable situation to try to redeem himself.

mc_lovin

Well, no one is buying him for sure. Best case is contract termination, but unlikely due to amortization. Loan without paying the bulk of his salary is all we can ask for. And even that is a stretch.

Home of Barca Fans