• Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

barca1899

Barcelona are interested in Roma coach Rudi Garcia (50) as successor of Tata Martino. His agent and Roma have been sounded out. [messaggero]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Already posted, but here's a little more detail.

Cattura6.png

Devils

Rudi Garcia seems like a good choice (therefore it only makes sense that Zubi will fuck it up), I would much prefer him over Lucho.

He's made Roma incredible and he also had a successful spell at Lille.

I think he's definitely worth looking into and is a good option.

jamrock

he seems a good choice, we'll have to be quick and sharp with out appointment now that man utd is in the hunt for a new manager as well

B

beautifulgame

My first choice atm. dunno if it will happen tho.. They should throw good money at him cuz he is in the middle of a project already

Devils

For what it's worth, while at Lille he gave youngsters a lot of opportunities and played an important role in Hazard's development as a youth player.

He was also known for playing very attacking football, but also seems really good at organizing defences. Pretty sure his Roma team went like 9 or 10 matches without conceding a goal at the start of the season.

I think he's would be the most reasonable candidate and a far better choice than the other options on the table.

Home of Barca Fans