Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

loozy

What. a. goal. :worthy:

From what I've seen, he's been really bad both in defense and attack. Strange.

Not that strange, imo. He has never convinced me when playing for Spain (rarely enough as that has been so far :p). There is a reason why Xabi is a starter and why he is not.

F

forcabarca

Is it only me or that Uruguayan player wearing a "long shorts"..I dunno how to describe it lol..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Stric

Clear foul. Should've been a red, absolutely. It was a light tick but enough to send him to the ground at that speed.

F

forcabarca

Win! Bit boring second half... First half was class.... Sublime football...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ender

Soldado didn't impress me really, aside from the goal. Not sure if I'd want to see him start again in the later stages.

Stric

Boring second half, but a very nice game in general. I was not expecting it to be this entertaining.

Yep, Soldado was OK, but I think Villa or Torres deserve to start ahead of him, considering what he's shown today.

loozy

If VdB goes to play the three goalies in the three group stages, then the same should go for the strikers imo. (read somwhere that this was VdB's plan to give Valdes, Casillas and Reina an equal chance.)

spain are still scarily better than everyone else :surrender:

Nooo, Germany is so much better, just look at how Bayern and Dortmund demolished Barca and Real, surely Germany will win the WC next year...

Home of Barca Fans