Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Zidane82

Madrid get overrated on here because of their comebacks last season. This season they aren?t good.

Pedri, Dembouz and Lewa back for second leg and we are winning 3-0.

Plus that cheating little scrote Vinicius will miss second leg

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Vini is btw not suspended for the return leg despite picking up his third yellow card. They reset after the QF.

Porque

Imagine if this (and Osa game for that matter) were one legged games

Would have been way more exciting.

Horatio

You're welcome
HAHAHAHAHA can’t stop thinking about the game during work. Beat them with some ugly ass football at their stadium, now take en down with some good looking football in Camp Nou. Are any of the injured players back in time?

El Gato

Villarato!
Then guts to make a cameo in the chat claiming things going according to how he predicted it.

I literally did predict this being close when everyone on here was being a doomer
Can clown all you want, I was correct. Score doesn't matter, what matters is how game went. We should of gone ahead by 1 or 2 but we are top bumass weak up top to break a line of 4 decent defenders at the regular

+ It's a 1 goal lead. Carlo already thinks this is fine so if it means Barca get complacent with it and give ground, we're more than well placed to do remontadas

Andresito

Staff member
HAHAHAHAHA can’t stop thinking about the game during work. Beat them with some ugly ass football at their stadium, now take en down with some good looking football in Camp Nou. Are any of the injured players back in time?

Yes, all of them are expected to be back, game is a month away. If we're lucky they're back as soon as the Liga Clasico in 2 weeks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's be honest, we were lucky. 35 percent possession too. In my book it's the 3rd match in a row where we disappoint.

JamDav1982

Probably the lowest quality Classico have ever seen.

Barca didnt play well and just sat deep like a Mou team really while Real had nothing to break them down.

Sad times for La Liga.

Far and away worst have ever seen it.

Just as bad is that I bet a lot of football fans barely even realised there was a classico last night and those EPL games on Wed probably got more attention.

Horatio

You're welcome
I literally did predict this being close when everyone on here was being a doomer
Can clown all you want, I was correct. Score doesn't matter, what matters is how game went. We should of gone ahead by 1 or 2 but we are top bumass weak up top to break a line of 4 decent defenders at the regular

+ It's a 1 goal lead. Carlo already thinks this is fine so if it means Barca get complacent with it and give ground, we're more than well placed to do remontadas

Didn’t you say this would be Madrid smashing Barca 4-0 or something along those lines?

El Gato

Villarato!
Didn’t you say this would be Madrid smashing Barca 4-0 or something along those lines?

Aye and u read into it seriously even tho was even followed by a comment clearly indicating its what should be but never will be because wasters never capitalise even though should lol

ajnotkeith

You can bet Xavi will go with a similar defensive idea even if we have our players back. Madrid looked like had run out of ideas and clueless on how to create anything whilst gave up plenty on the counter - imagine Dembele and Pedri were there to counter. Could've scored 2 or 3.

FC B

One of the most unexpected wins I ever saw from Barca. But it means little, there is still the retun leg to play and Madrid always plays better at Camp Nou against Barca.

mc_lovin

Least excited I was for a game this season to be honest. Great result though.

Next two Clasicos are more important (with the League one being the most important).

Home of Barca Fans