Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How is that possible? I guess despite that, they will make sure they will have equal number of fans from both sides? Any neutral tickets? Will that mean some Barca fans might possibly be purchasing some of those neutral tickets?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Vote was 26 for Camp Nou, 18 for New San Mames, 2 empty ballots.

Atheltic Bilbao accepted the vote. It benefits them as well. More seats so ultimately more revenue shared.

F

Flavia

How is that possible? I guess despite that, they will make sure they will have equal number of fans from both sides? Any neutral tickets? Will that mean some Barca fans might possibly be purchasing some of those neutral tickets?

It's simple, and why bernaleo was the stage for rm vs atletico in 2013. The tickets are given equally to each team. 50-50 of available tickets.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
53k vs 98k capacity difference between New San Mames and Camp Nou, which is a significant difference in revenue and why Bilbao agreed to the vote.

Bernaleo was first choice but they refused. Bernaleo has an 81k capacity.

F

Flavia

This will be the 4th cdr final played at Camp Nou, Barça's second.

@OptaJose:
Barça have won their only Copa del Rey final at the Camp Nou (3-1 vs Real Zaragoza in 1963)

Barcadub

Do you think it will be possible to get tickets somehow? Is it known when they will start to sell them?

I'd say only members will get them. Although it will be easier to get your hands on them because of the 99k capacity. Would be very hard if it was a smaller stadium. I have hope anyway.

Will be at the Deportivo game, hopefully to see the title being lifted. Then a week later hopefully see the Copa being lifted.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well tickets are allotted 40% to Barca, 40% to Athletic, and 20% to RFEF right? Could perhaps get a ticket when the FA sells them?

F

Flavia

Well tickets are allotted 40% to Barca, 40% to Athletic, and 20% to RFEF right? Could perhaps get a ticket when the FA sells them?

I'm not sure if rfef sells tickets... they give a lot to many vips.

Barcadub

Barcelona will be the away team which means they will be in the away dressing room in the Nou Camp and will most Likely be wearing the lime green kit.

If the rules are followed. The oldest club is seen as the home team the cup finals.

Leo_Messi

Since Pérez is unwilling to let us and Athletic play the Copa del Rey final at the Santiago Bernabéu, one of the alternatives might be no other than Camp Nou itself. All 3 parties (Barça, Athletic and RFEF) have to agree on the seat of the final though.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...nou-podria-ser-la-alternativa-a-la-final.html

So it turned out that Camp Nou was chosen as the stadium during the ballot voting as I had a feeling of would occur.

IMO this is an excellent choice. It's always an advantage to play at home. It was the best option. Biggest stadium in Spain. 49.500 culés potentially cheering the team on at their own stadium.

We can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans