Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I read something on Marca the other day; about Celta having a chance to be in Europe next season IF they finish 7th and IF Athletic doesn't win the copa del rey .. not sure I understand the link between the two events..??

Barcadub

Tickets at the moment are around €350 on Viagogo before all their other added fees.

Would I get a cheaper one on the day itself over in Barca.

L

linetty

Battle (chief Catalan police): "We want the anthem to be respected at cup final, but we won't evacuate Camp Nou if there are whistles" [acn]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Battle (chief Catalan police): "We want the anthem to be respected at cup final, but we won't evacuate Camp Nou if there are whistles" [acn]

The only reason there's all this fuss around the anthem is because Madrid is not playing the final, since the day they were eliminated this subject picked up huge momentum in madrid media, politicians from madrid, chiringuito and the likes etc .. it's crazy how much political power madrid has, it would be an absolute disgrace if the game gets stopped or camp nou evacuated because of this, would clearly be a win for the corruption in spain.

I read something on Marca the other day; about Celta having a chance to be in Europe next season IF they finish 7th and IF Athletic doesn't win the copa del rey .. not sure I understand the link between the two events..??

Because la liga has 4 cl spots and 3 europa league spots. Winning the copa earns a spot in the europa league, but if barça wins it then 7th place will.

M

monamou

Velasco Carballo will officiate the game. Born in Madrid, suprisingly

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am exciting about this match. Last year cup final has definitely left some bad taste, i hope this year it is different. MSN need to strike early to avoid unnecessary surprises at the end.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will be a good test for Juve. Regardless of Atletic form they were always great in Copa (2nd only to Barca in Copa trophies). Their fans will be louder than ours and will add to their usual intensity.

Ovid

We are definitely more favored in this tie, and i don't mean odds, or our 3 horsemen at front, to top it all, Barcelona is playing at home,

Have to feel for Athletic Bilbao on this one, they are playing a losing hand, however their fans are the most intense in La Liga, along with Seville Perhaps,

Does any one know whether the tickets have been split even between both clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans