Copa Final 2015: Athletic - Barça 1-3 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalan Fan

Suarez and Mathieu trained separately from the squad earlier today.Still a few days to go, but I wonder if Suarez (especially) will make the squad on sat.

Maybe we will be ok without him in CDR, but if he doesn't play in CL Final it will be a big loss.Just speculating here.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Looking forward to this game. Both the teams who will be facing each other have a great history , and were never relegated from the La liga. Barca is leading the amount of CdR trophies with 26 while Bilbao is close behind with 23. While Bilbao didnt have a great start to their season , they really picked it up in the second half and even managed to beat Villareal with 4-0 in the last la liga game. I'm hoping for some great football from both teams and may the best win.

M

monamou

The trophy has arrived at Nou Camp... and will stay there.

CF8AzaGW8AER8UX.jpg

Barcadub

Been pretty quiet in here.

Can't wait for this. Expect a high intensity pressing game from Bilbao. I watched the forst half of the 5-2 league game and the pressed like mad. But we ripped them apart with their high line.

They will have learned lessons from that game. Still don't see them stopping us.

raskolnikov

Official ones are sold out. There was a draw for the socios because there were less tickets than requests.

Thanks Galning!, sucks though, family of mine is going, guess they will have to watch it at sports bar at la rambla or or somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans