Cr150

malvolio

World Cup made sense, Euros?

He has already won it, all-time topscorer etc.

There isn't anything left for him in this tournament.
Another EURO win to lick his wounds after the failure to win the WC? Even more so when Messi is playing for another Copa.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yesterday's game needed Felix.

Against the compact low block with less gaps, you need a player with guile and a knack of opening up tight spaces breaking the compact defensive line. That is Felix.

The thing with Felix is he is hot and cold but yeah normally he is a useful player for bus parking teams. He isnt the first one i would pick though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Knowing when your time is over is an underrated trait, too many players think they can remain relevant forever.

The players of the old generation (90s-brginning 2000) had the mindset to retire or stop playing for a topclub/nt when they cant perform on high level

These players still want to play as long as their body is fit 💯 it's ok if they also accept to play less

Co0ter

I'm Portuguese and it's a shame Ronaldo is still playing for the national team. He's so cringe that I find it impossible to support the team.

There is always Brazil and USA though.

Gnidrologist

I would actually start supporting Portugal (sometimes), when Penaldo the Penis Lover quits. And not because he played for Real. His personality is so cringe i can't get over it. How come so many people like him? Just because goals? He's like little spoiled faggot boy with no clue and self awareness. Add to that the arrogance and hissy fits he constantly display both on and off the field like hysterical woman. Sheesh. Wonder how portuguese people with sense of dignity bear with him. He obviously was a good player, but damn, i would hate such player on any of my team sport national teams. It's like having a president, who constantly has a shitstain on back of his pants.

I was fan of Portugal in Figo/Rui Costa days. They played fine football without resorting to crossing. Hope that the same kind of football returns to this side, when the shitstain is gone. Then i will again find them compelling, if they play attacking style of football like the old Portugal did. Portugal, just like Spain, always have slew of very technical players with good passing culture, which i always appreciate.

Temptation

Ronaldo is the people's champion. While some of his face might be fake, his personality is very real, well defined and human. People can have flaws. He doesn't have to act perfect all the time. He has a proper personality that he presents in public which you can agree or disagree with. Real people are entertaining to watch. Media trained, spineless robots aren't. That's why so many people like him.

Most Footballers are so boring and politically correct that it's like watching paint dry. It's like they are trained to appeal to the extremely woke minority.

Gnidrologist

Ronaldo is the people's champion. While some of his face might be fake, his personality is very real, well defined and human. People can have flaws. He doesn't have to act perfect all the time. He has a proper personality that he presents in public which you can agree or disagree with. Real people are entertaining to watch. Media trained, spineless robots aren't. That's why so many people like him.

Most Footballers are so boring and politically correct that it's like watching paint dry. It's like they are trained to appeal to the extremely woke minority.
If he really is "peoples champion", it just shows how retarded and unrelatable to me "people" are. But i really doubt your assessment.
He's more likely a "marketing champion", because he's glossy and very good for current low IQ public that pokes their noses in their smartphones non-stop and are easily impressed with inane shiny things, without understanding any substance.
Messi is the real thing, he is genius and relatable guy. The actual peoples champion, because most people are like him in day to day lives. Ronaldu is posh arrogant poofter, who is constantly butthurt and shows this to the whole world, while waxing his face and doing bottox and bahaving like slutty hissy woman on and off the field.
I don't know to which people likes of him could be a 'champion', but i'm sure these people are probably equally insufferable and dumb/hyper emotional cunts.
Messi is calm and collected, while shitting on everyone from above in terms of football ability, but never brags about it, because he doesn't need to. CR does, because he's insecure and butthurt that he can't really compete, so he need to act out like an embarrassing cunt.

Temptation

If he really is "peoples champion", it just shows how retarded and unrelatable to me "people" are. But i really doubt your assessment.
He's more likely a "marketing champion", because he's glossy and very good for current low IQ public that pokes their noses in their smartphones non-stop and are easily impressed with inane shiny things, without understanding any substance.
Messi is the real thing, he is genius and relatable guy. The actual peoples champion, because most people are like him in day to day lives. Ronaldu is posh arrogant poofter, who is constantly butthurt and shows this to the whole world, while waxing his face and doing bottox and bahaving like slutty hissy woman on and off the field.
I don't know to which people likes of him could be a 'champion', but i'm sure these people are probably equally insufferable and dumb/hyper emotional cunts.
Messi is calm and collected, while shitting on everyone from above in terms of football ability, but never brags about it, because he doesn't need to. CR does, because he's insecure and butthurt that he can't really compete, so he need to act out like an embarrassing cunt.
The irony! How about you stop being a hyper emotional cunt and analyse this in a calm and collected manner?

Ever played Football? You would know that even in Sunday League people lose their temper and have meltdowns all the time. It's nothing unusual or "posh" to have cringeworthy moments during the game in the heat of the moment.

Messi is boring and has the personality of a wet tissue paper. Compare that to his countryman Maradona who was a total rockstar and it's obvious. Messi has cringeworthy moments in public all the time. Remember how awkward he got when that chic posed next to him for a photo? It's a viral clip. Most Messi videos on social media have comments like "he's never beating those allegations" because of this. He's creepy and weird in most public interactions. Ronaldo is great with his fans off the pitch and entertaining to watch.

You call CR7 a woman coz he's metrosexual when Messi literally looked like a girl until 2012 lmfao. :lol:

Messi is very well behaved in public but forgettable. Nothing he does is memorable. But he's a total genius and magician on the pitch. No doubt about that. That's how he won over his fans in the first place.

Messi always had those snide, fake vibes. His PR portrays him as nice guy but he's a snide greedy lil NPC. Sometimes the mask slips like it did in the last WC.

CR7 has his embarrassing moments but there's nothing more embarrassing than the whole fake retirement saga. :lol:

soul24rage

The irony! How about you stop being a hyper emotional cunt and analyse this in a calm and collected manner?

Ever played Football? You would know that even in Sunday League people lose their temper and have meltdowns all the time. It's nothing unusual or "posh" to have cringeworthy moments during the game in the heat of the moment.

Messi is boring and has the personality of a wet tissue paper. Compare that to his countryman Maradona who was a total rockstar and it's obvious. Messi has cringeworthy moments in public all the time. Remember how awkward he got when that chic posed next to him for a photo? It's a viral clip. Most Messi videos on social media have comments like "he's never beating those allegations" because of this. He's creepy and weird in most public interactions. Ronaldo is great with his fans off the pitch and entertaining to watch.

You call CR7 a woman coz he's metrosexual when Messi literally looked like a girl until 2012 lmfao. :lol:

Messi is very well behaved in public but forgettable. Nothing he does is memorable. But he's a total genius and magician on the pitch. No doubt about that. That's how he won over his fans in the first place.

Messi always had those snide, fake vibes. His PR portrays him as nice guy but he's a snide greedy lil NPC. Sometimes the mask slips like it did in the last WC.

CR7 has his embarrassing moments but there's nothing more embarrassing than the whole fake retirement saga. :lol:
Because of people like you.

Messi is a cool guy.

I'm very confused if you think Messi is a cool guy or a fake guy

ajnotkeith

I don't think either of them are people to look up to, to be honest, although, Messi is better than Ronaldo character-wise simply for the fact of not being a rapist.

Messi is very arrogant and egotistical, he just keeps it more behind the scenes and gives a humble guy image to the public. It's not necessarily a bad thing he is arrogant, after all, he has a good argument for being the best player of all time, but, his public image is definitely different to what we hear about his conduct in the dressing room and towards managers.

Ronaldo is also very arrogant and egotistical but also has more insecurity to him than Messi, I think. And as mentioned, he is a rapist, so...

Home of Barca Fans