Cr150

Temptation

I'm very confused if you think Messi is a cool guy or a fake guy
His public demeanour is calm and he's a cool unproblematic guy in public but he has no real personality which screams fake and snide!

But you have to keep in mind that this is not the reason I dislike Messi. This is just me analysing his personality and contrasting it with Ronaldo's. We are trying to discuss and dissect how these 2 are perceived by the masses. I couldn't care less if Messi is fake and lacks the aura. Good for him.

I dislike him primarily due to his disgusting fanbase and how much the establishment protects and overrates him at the expense of other deserving people. It's that simple.

Temptation

Messi is very arrogant and egotistical, he just keeps it more behind the scenes and gives a humble guy image to the public. It's not necessarily a bad thing he is arrogant, after all, he has a good argument for being the best player of all time, but, his public image is definitely different to what we hear about his conduct in the dressing room and towards managers.

BANG-ON.

KingLeo10

Bucktooth Billy frothing “BANG ON” about a post in which he had to delete references of CR7 being an insecure arrogant cunt and a rapist lmao.

Billy needs mental therapy :lol:

soul24rage

His public demeanour is calm and he's a cool unproblematic guy in public but he has no real personality which screams fake and snide!

But you have to keep in mind that this is not the reason I dislike Messi. This is just me analysing his personality and contrasting it with Ronaldo's. We are trying to discuss and dissect how these 2 are perceived by the masses. I couldn't care less if Messi is fake and lacks the aura. Good for him.

I dislike him primarily due to his disgusting fanbase and how much the establishment protects and overrates him at the expense of other deserving people. It's that simple.
I don't know mate, I'm not exactly sure what a real personality is defined as but maybe he's just a normal guy?

You don't need to have an over the top personality to be a real personality (if I understood what this term mean).

Gnidrologist

The irony! How about you stop being a hyper emotional cunt and analyse this in a calm and collected manner?

Ever played Football? You would know that even in Sunday League people lose their temper and have meltdowns all the time. It's nothing unusual or "posh" to have cringeworthy moments during the game in the heat of the moment.

Messi is boring and has the personality of a wet tissue paper. Compare that to his countryman Maradona who was a total rockstar and it's obvious. Messi has cringeworthy moments in public all the time. Remember how awkward he got when that chic posed next to him for a photo? It's a viral clip. Most Messi videos on social media have comments like "he's never beating those allegations" because of this. He's creepy and weird in most public interactions. Ronaldo is great with his fans off the pitch and entertaining to watch.

You call CR7 a woman coz he's metrosexual when Messi literally looked like a girl until 2012 lmfao. :lol:

Messi is very well behaved in public but forgettable. Nothing he does is memorable. But he's a total genius and magician on the pitch. No doubt about that. That's how he won over his fans in the first place.

Messi always had those snide, fake vibes. His PR portrays him as nice guy but he's a snide greedy lil NPC. Sometimes the mask slips like it did in the last WC.

CR7 has his embarrassing moments but there's nothing more embarrassing than the whole fake retirement saga. :lol:
So it was you, who posted that fake KL "quote"? Figures.

Andresito

Staff member
Zlatan should be Temp's favourite player. Ticks all the boxes he claims Ronaldo has. IIRC he's been criticized heavily by Temp no? Would also like to hear an opinion on Grealish.

Instead it's Lewandowski and Kaka. Two players completely anonymous off the pitch, "dull" just like Messi. Well Lewy is doing those cringe tiktok dances, but you don't hear Temp crying about these guys being awkward :lol:

I've said it before but you hear all those teammates, new and old, coaches, and everyone who worked with him saying Messi is just a normal guy. Then you have that Bale clip when he golfs and is asked about Ronaldo but just laughs. To me it always seemed like Ronaldo is more popular among heavily wax-combed shiny hair middle eastern guys with tight jeans, it's a certain type of stereotypical personality if you know what I mean.
I don't think either of them are people to look up to, to be honest, although, Messi is better than Ronaldo character-wise simply for the fact of not being a rapist.

Messi is very arrogant and egotistical, he just keeps it more behind the scenes and gives a humble guy image to the public. It's not necessarily a bad thing he is arrogant, after all, he has a good argument for being the best player of all time, but, his public image is definitely different to what we hear about his conduct in the dressing room and towards managers.

Ronaldo is also very arrogant and egotistical but also has more insecurity to him than Messi, I think. And as mentioned, he is a rapist, so...
Just seems to me like pure guessing. Anybody ever claimed that as opposed to Ronaldo? Every person has flaws under a magnyfing glass, Messi is under heavy inspection from the world and the biggest thing they can find is that he's autistic. I think he is as humble as a person can be of that status and popularity, some people has seen him as their God for 15 years ffs, of course he is swayed by that no matter how much he says he just wants to play football. Must be incredibly hard.

You don't become a winner without being a bit of an asshole. Ronaldo, Lewy, Suarez, Xavi, Messi, Modric are players that definitely have hurt teammates with their words on the pitch but some do it more often and in a worse way than others. But that's how it is to be demanding of your teammates.

Messigician

Zlatan should be Temp's favourite player. Ticks all the boxes he claims Ronaldo has. IIRC he's been criticized heavily by Temp no? Would also like to hear an opinion on Grealish.

Instead it's Lewandowski and Kaka. Two players completely anonymous off the pitch, "dull" just like Messi. Well Lewy is doing those cringe tiktok dances, but you don't hear Temp crying about these guys being awkward :lol:

I've said it before but you hear all those teammates, new and old, coaches, and everyone who worked with him saying Messi is just a normal guy. Then you have that Bale clip when he golfs and is asked about Ronaldo but just laughs. To me it always seemed like Ronaldo is more popular among heavily wax-combed shiny hair middle eastern guys with tight jeans, it's a certain type of stereotypical personality if you know what I mean.

Just seems to me like pure guessing. Anybody ever claimed that as opposed to Ronaldo? Every person has flaws under a magnyfing glass, Messi is under heavy inspection from the world and the biggest thing they can find is that he's autistic. I think he is as humble as a person can be of that status and popularity, some people has seen him as their God for 15 years ffs, of course he is swayed by that no matter how much he says he just wants to play football. Must be incredibly hard.

You don't become a winner without being a bit of an asshole. Ronaldo, Lewy, Suarez, Xavi, Messi, Modric are players that definitely have hurt teammates with their words on the pitch but some do it more often and in a worse way than others. But that's how it is to be demanding of your teammates.
Wtf has Modric done?

Behave

Fati_Future_BallonDor

2 stories about Messi which i will never forget:

1. The tablespoon story: Pep subbed out in a match so Messi decided one day later to come with a tablespoon in his mouth to the training and during the whole session he kept it in his mouth....(source: Pep's biography book)

2. Sanchez who cried several times because Messi yelled at him :whip:

Loki

1. The tablespoon story: Pep subbed out in a match so Messi decided one day later to come with a tablespoon in his mouth to the training and during the whole session he kept it in his mouth....(source: Pep's biography book)
People keep talking about it, but aside from Madrid based shit media I still didn't see one quote from a real source on this. Can u show me evidence of this story featuring in Pep's biography?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

People keep talking about it, but aside from Madrid based shit media I still didn't see one quote from a real source on this. Can u show me evidence of this story featuring in Pep's biography?

It was in the book of Guillem Balague about Pep, i dont know the site anymore, crazy story about La Pulga and i can imagine that its true as prime Messi/Ronaldo hated it to be subbed out even if their teams lead 5-0 and they scored a hattrick :lol:

PS: I can recommend to read that book, a lot of great stories about Pep which you have never heard in internet!

Temptation

Even after Messi insulted him, Pep simps for him everywhere.

Pep is such a spineless cuck lmao. And Messi isn't even blonde........ :lol:

Home of Barca Fans