Cr150

Loki

Bro the evidence is the book, i dont have it anymore so i cant say which site it was, i read it 7-8 years ago. I loved that story :ROFLMAO:
So give me screenshots or video of the passage in the book. It's old by now and people talked about it millions of times. There has to be photographic evidence in the time of the internet. The Ronaldo side never let one opportunity go to laugh about Messi, so there has to be proof aside from just stories. Show it to me, I really want to see it. At least someone from millions of fans had to do a photo and put it on the internet for everyone to see.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So give me screenshots or video of the passage in the book. It's old by now and people talked about it millions of times. There has to be photographic evidence in the time of the internet. The Ronaldo side never let one opportunity go to laugh about Messi, so there has to be proof aside from just stories. Show it to me, I really want to see it. At least someone from millions of fans had to do a photo and put it on the internet for everyone to see.

You need to buy it otherwise you wont get the book in internet

as mentioned here it's written in his biography :whip:

• Josep Guardiola wrote in his autobiography: "For frustrating games you experienced a capricious Messi, who stares down without showing a smile, and gives the offended. Under the angelic, innocent-looking exterior lurks a predator behind his ambition and record performance conceals a child. And children cannot hide their feelings often. Messi went once with a teaspoon in the mouth on the practice field, and this spoon was also the most of the training time there. (...) This behavior during training was probably due to the fact that he had been replaced at the game the night before."

More on Tribuna.com:

Loki

You need to buy it otherwise you wont get the book in internet

as mentioned here it's written in his biography :whip:

• Josep Guardiola wrote in his autobiography: "For frustrating games you experienced a capricious Messi, who stares down without showing a smile, and gives the offended. Under the angelic, innocent-looking exterior lurks a predator behind his ambition and record performance conceals a child. And children cannot hide their feelings often. Messi went once with a teaspoon in the mouth on the practice field, and this spoon was also the most of the training time there. (...) This behavior during training was probably due to the fact that he had been replaced at the game the night before."

More on Tribuna.com:
So there is actually no real evidence of it, no photo of the passage in the book, just hearsay? Like another Manson story, where everyone just believed he cut off his ribs to suck his own dick?
And all this in our media time where everything is documented with photos and videos? Yeah, sounds just like another bullshit story to me until someone proves me otherwise.

Alik

From the Pep biography by Guillem Balague:
1718874745014.png

Seems the oroginal source is what Luis Martín wrote for El Pais in May 2011. But I can't find it.

Temptation

Having Messiboi mods is the only way the Forum Amigos can cope with the facts I post. :lol:

Odds on Temps getting banned before this weekend even starts?
Will get banned very soon coz the mods hate me. Anyways, I think I have had a decent run on this forum and provided the forum both high quality analytical content and entertaining well written posts. Probably won't be here for much longer.........

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Having Messiboi mods is the only way the Forum Amigos can cope with the facts I post. :lol:

Will get banned very soon coz the mods hate me. Anyways, I think I have had a decent run on this forum and provided the forum both high quality analytical content and entertaining well written posts. Probably won't be here for much longer.........

We will miss you bro🥺🥺🥺

Home of Barca Fans