Cr150

KingLeo10

Stop trolling Fati, it's becoming excessive with how you try to provoke hiding behind "jokes" and "banter".
I have a genuine Q for you. How many “warnings” will it take for these trolls to be quieted?

Like Maradona said, ignoring them emboldens them to push the boundary more and more. These days Fati stinks up every thread with pro CR7/ anti Messi “jokes”.

When a new and intelligent user of the forum arrives at the same conclusion I and many others have for years, it can’t be coincidence.

Basically, (and this is no shot at you/ best analogy I can think of), this forum now is like the Barto/ EV era of Barca and a complete free for all for trolls

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I have a genuine Q for you. How many “warnings” will it take for these trolls to be quieted?

Like Maradona said, ignoring them emboldens them to push the boundary more and more. These days Fati stinks up every thread with pro CR7/ anti Messi “jokes”.

When a new and intelligent user of the forum arrives at the same conclusion I and many others have for years, it can’t be coincidence.

Basically, (and this is no shot at you/ best analogy I can think of), this forum now is like the Barto/ EV era of Barca and a complete free for all for trolls

lol i remember when you said that also about topt and birdy but as soon as they didnt have your opinion they became trolls in our eyes :ROFLMAO:

KingLeo10

lol i remember when you said that also about topt and birdy but as soon as they didnt have your opinion they became trolls in our eyes :ROFLMAO:
Have never asked for Birdy to be banned. Birdy isn’t a troll

Topt is a rabid Bayern fan who only comes on here to mock Barca/ instigate. He’s a troll like you lot

Keep lying tho, you rat

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Have never asked for Birdy to be banned. Birdy isn’t a troll

Topt is a rabid Bayern fan who only comes on here to mock Barca/ instigate. He’s a troll like you lot

Keep lying tho, you rat

yeah now he is a troll, 1 year ago he was the role model Bayern fan :ROFLMAO:

Liking a post where is birdy called as troll and then calling other ppl liars 🙄

Screenshot_20240701_194910_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member

Honestly? Idk. There are no set rules that are regularly enforced here. So I guess until they go overboard or become too obnoxious. Nobody will be banned for having the wrong opinion.

There are people on both sides, people who would like them to stay and others who want them banned. Temp aka Bucktooth Bharti is more of an asshole towards others than Fati though. Fati is just childish. We'll see.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly? Idk. There are no set rules that are regularly enforced here. So I guess until they go overboard or become too obnoxious. Nobody will be banned for having the wrong opinion.

There are people on both sides, people who would like them to stay and others who want them banned. Temp aka Bucktooth Bharti is more of an asshole towards others than Fati though. Fati is just childish. We'll see.

The comment about 'childish' was unnecessary....

Maradona37

I don't really mind the trolling THAT much, although it gets very boring replying to it as it makes it seem as if we are very anti-Ronaldo, when really we'd rather just ignore him.

I don't care if anyone loves the guy as long as they debate in good faith. When Temptation is calling me a 'bald wanker' (lol) and telling me to get hit by a bus because I dismantle his pro-Ronaldo posts in a civil manner, then that crosses a line in my opinion. Fati trolls but he's never nasty or abusive.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't really mind the trolling THAT much, although it gets very boring replying to it as it makes it seem as if we are very anti-Ronaldo, when really we'd rather just ignore him.

I don't care if anyone loves the guy as long as they debate in good faith. When Temptation is calling me a 'bald wanker' (lol) and telling me to get hit by a bus because I dismantle his pro-Ronaldo posts in a civil manner, then that crosses a line in my opinion. Fati trolls but he's never nasty or abusive.

The bus thing was a bit harsh but Tempt is really one of the nicest guys here, sometimes we are too temperamental in discussions, we all should forget what happened start from 0 💯🔥

Maradona37

It's not just that.

It's the off-topic posts - such as in the Vidal thread yesterday - that are designed to provoke Barcelona fans, through him trawling Twitter and posting negative comments players have said about Barca legends such as Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. It's not the first time (or player thread) it's been done in, and it's ALWAYS about Barca players, never players from any other club.

I am not even a Barca fan but it's clear trolling and designed to incite a negative response and arguments.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's not just that.

It's the off-topic posts - such as in the Vidal thread yesterday - that are designed to provoke Barcelona fans, through him trawling Twitter and posting negative comments players have said about Barca legends such as Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. It's not the first time (or player thread) it's been done in, and it's ALWAYS about Barca players, never players from any other club.

I am not even a Barca fan but it's clear trolling and designed to incite a negative response and arguments.
He really likes you man. Look at all the lengths he’s going.

Home of Barca Fans