Cr150

Gnidrologist

Fati is a nice guy, the hate is unwarranted.

And temp has good ball knowledge

I say let them stay, the forum is better with them around, same as when BarcaOG was still here
Yeah, let them stay, but.. secluded in their own dedicated thread, where they can spam their usual quota of 30-40 posts a day. Would make cleaner reading for those, who don't give a shit about all the personal internet vendettas and shitpost-trolling about player/team x vs player/team y.

Messigician

Yeah, let them stay, but.. secluded in their own dedicated thread, where they can spam their usual quota of 30-40 posts a day. Would make cleaner reading for those, who don't give a shit about all the personal internet vendettas and shitpost-trolling about player/team x vs player/team y.
Not a huge fan of making this thread into an echo chamber

But I get it’s a Barcaforum so at least 80% of posts should be positive towards Messi the greatest player in history

Gnidrologist

This isn't about being positive or negative about player or a team. This is about shoveling the excrement outta door and letting it stay in the compost pile. The posts from these trolls are simply very low quality and not worth a read, but they take up like 70% of current football discussions. Means you have to skip and fish through all this ocean of garbage to see if some serious poster has been chiming in too.

Maradona37

Ultimately it's a pointless debate.

Anyone with the slightest clue about football, or who has ever played the game, can see Messi is MILES more talented than Ronaldo. And he has the performances to back it up, more than Ronaldo. He's far less reliant on service, a far better dribbler, a far better passer, a far better playmaker, a better finisher, now is far better from free kicks, miles better in tight spaces, sees the 'picture' on the pitch far better than Ronaldo does.

I have been playing football for nearly 40 years (playing in a few hours), and out of everyone I know who plays football, the vast majority acknowledge Messi is a far better player than Ronaldo. It's something a rookie or alien coming from Mars can see after just watching the two players for five minutes. But Ronaldo fanboys are really obnoxious and keep trying to force him into a debate he doesn't belong (Maradona, Pele, Messi). It is cringeworthy and so forced.

I don't even like Messi as a person. But I will always defend him as a footballer because he's an absolute genius. Ronaldo really lacks sheer genius and quality compared to many players, never mind the top three of all time. It's very telling that it's always his demented, clueless fanboys who try to force him as the 'GOAT', whereas coaches never rate him at that level.

The guy is a creepy, weird, cringeworthy cunt. There's really no for his unstable fans to be this invested in him. If they are gonna develop a mancrush they should choose someone far better looking and far more talented than him. Celebrity worship is flourishing.

Ronaldo fanboys are just admitting they're utterly clueless about the game, and have never played it, with their lengthy diatribes about Messi and how Ronaldo is the best player ever. It's delusional and forced as fuck and reflects poorly on them.

I am not saying Ronaldo isn't a great player - but putting him up AS A FOOTBALLER (note I didn't say what they have won, or their longevity, or how high they can jump, I am talking pure affinity with a ball and football IQ) against geniuses like Messi, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff and R9 will never end well for him.

I could go on but that's enough.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You are a really nice guy I think. You have a good personality. You're just a bit OTT with Ronaldo, but you aren't obnoxious.

Temp is probably a decent guy too, he just likes to troll.

Thanks, i always say i have one of the greatest personality here, even better than from @soul24rage (he is close though) :pique:

And Tempt is a great dude, you must know the history, a certain messibois group (K,C,R,D) is attacking him since he is here, ofc he wont just sit back and watch...

Im looking forward for the argues we will have about Cr/Messi 🔥

Maradona37

Thanks, i always say i have one of the greatest personality here, even better than from @soul24rage (he is close though) :pique:

And Tempt is a great dude, you must know the history, a certain messibois group (K,C,R,D) is attacking him since he is here, ofc he wont just sit back and watch...

Im looking forward for the argues we will have about Cr/Messi 🔥
Nah we won't argue about CR/Messi mate. Getting on with people is more important to me than two footballers who are strangers to both of us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah we won't argue about CR/Messi mate. Getting on with people is more important to me than two footballers who are strangers to both of us.

It's all fun, although Soul is one of my best buddies here despite he is a Messi fanboy and i a cr fanboy, we had intense discussions about cr/messi, sometimes i felt he wanted that i get hit by a truck 😰 but as you see i have no problem with him/he with me. I always say as long as it's respectful without personal insults ( unlike KL and his fangroup it does) im open for discussions :)

Maradona37

It's all fun, although Soul is one of my best buddies here despite he is a Messi fanboy and i a cr fanboy, we had intense discussions about cr/messi, sometimes i felt he wanted that i get hit by a truck 😰 but as you see i have no problem with him/he with me. I always say as long as it's respectful without personal insults ( unlike KL and his fangroup it does) im open for discussions :)
Hahaha fair enough mate. I guess the Messi/Ronaldo debate is a bit childish for grown men to indulge in. There's so much more to football than those two.

I am only invested because I truly believe one is far better than the other and I hate overrating of people in general.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Im a bit worried that @soul24rage didnt deny that :(

Home of Barca Fans