Cr150

Maradona37

Maradona has been a godsend (see what I did there?) to the forum. The CR7 trolls were yapping too much and have been muzzled up a lot since then the last week :lol:
Lol yeah.

But. to be fair, I am fed up of this Ronaldo guy anyway. He is just an irrelevance to football now and should have retired ages ago if he had any decency. I'd rather be able to just ignore him. Hope he retires soon and fades into insignificance.

bismp

He is crying on purpose, it the only thing he can do to attract some attention. Everyone and their mama know that he is finished as a player and that Messi completely and rightfully won the battle.

But, you had a fantastic career man, the fuck are you crying for? :lol: We get it, you are competitive even at 39, but you are literally the most accomplished player in the tournament, get a hold of yourself, you are not fucking 18 :lol:

I would get it if he was just really disappointed or even if the eyes went a little watery, but crying uncontrollably like a child? :lol: Unbelievable…

Which takes me back to the point that he is fucking doing it on purpose to gather attention.

No one is expecting from him to win the WC at 37 or the Euros at 39, especially when he is playing like shit and abusing his legacy to play 90 mins every game, tacke every fucking free kick, fire coaches that dare bench his ass etc, have the team feed him passes etc.

He knows deep down that the only way to make headlines is to put on a show, because he is non-existent since a long time.

Is he seriously crying uncontrollably for getting KOd in the WC aged 37 and losing a penalty aged 39?

He didn‘t fucking cry when he was putting up horror shows in his PRIME in 2008,2010,2012,2014,2018 :lol:

Either that or he is a fucking psycho and delusional who legitimately thinks that being carried by his teammates while scoring a penalty or two to win the WC/Euro would be Ballon D‘Or worthy in his quest to close up the gap with Leo. So he is crying because his last chance to stay relevant is fading away :lol:

Windhook

No idea why he cries after every bad performance for Portugal. If he does that on purpose, it backfires in meme space on social media.

Obviously Cristiano is the single greatest Portuguese football player in history. Should man the fuck up like Zlatan, who never won anything major in his career, but he's GOAT inside his head.

Maradona37

No idea why he cries after every bad performance for Portugal. If he does that on purpose, it backfires in meme space on social media.

Obviously Cristiano is the single greatest Portuguese football player in history. Should man the fuck up like Zlatan, who never won anything major in his career, but he's GOAT inside his head.
If he cried after every bad performance for Portugal he'd be able to fill the Atlantic.

Is he really better than Eusebio? Or is he just more famous and playing in a more recent era?

Maradona37

The weird thing about Zlatan is people claiming he's charismatic and says things for laughs.

I think he's just a tool, and really believes he's one of the greatest players of all time (he isn't).

Obviously I have slagged Ronaldo off and I consider him overrated, but I still have him inside the top ten ever just about. Zlatan wouldn't make my top 100.

Temptation

Zlatan jokes were funny.......

.......in 2012.

The guy became a corny caricature recycling the same old quotes and Lion BS.

Easily the most cringeworthy Footballer ever. I prefer Balotelli as a character and entertainer. Mario is absolutely hilarious(both intentionally and unintentionally).

Home of Barca Fans