Cr150

Windhook

Is he really better than Eusebio? Or is he just more famous and playing in a more recent era?
Era comparisons are not my thing.

My generation would say Figo was the greatest Portuguese player. I was in awe of his style even when he moved to Real Madrid the first season, before Zidane outshined him.

Can't tell whether Eusebio was better player than CR7. The fact is Cristiano was consistent and dominant longer than any other.

Same argument goes on in Bulgaria - was Gundi (Georgi Asparuhov, a peer of Eusebio, died in automobile crash) or Hristo Stoichkov the greatest Bulgarian footballer.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Era comparisons are not my thing.

My generation would say Figo was the greatest Portuguese player. I was in awe of his style even when he moved to Real Madrid the first season, before Zidane diminished his play.

Can't tell whether Eusebio was better player than CR7. The fact is Cristiano was consistent and dominant longer than any other.

Same argument goes on in Bulgaria - was Gundi (Georgi Asparuhov, a peer of Eusebio, died in automobile crash) or Hristo Stoichkov the greatest Bulgarian footballer.
Fair enough. I tend to agree. He's obviously achieved more than Eusebio, but there's every chance Eusebio had more ability. Eusebio's performance in 66 pisses all over any Ronaldo international tournament though, to be fair.

Like you say though, a pointless comparison.

Andresito

Staff member
GReAJLwW0AAZdyh

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Is this the proof he is more a teamplayer than individual player, his heart rate was higher when team scored the winning pen than when he scored 😳

Also look how low the heart rate was when he shot the first pen and how much higher it was when he shot the second pen, must be the greatest heart rate comeback we've ever seen 🔥🔥🔥💯👏

FB_IMG_1719982065971.jpg

KingLeo10

Is this the proof he is more a teamplayer than individual player, his heart rate was higher when team scored the winning pen than when he scored 😳

Also look how low the heart rate was when he shot the first pen and how much higher it was when he shot the second pen, must be the greatest heart rate comeback we've ever seen 🔥🔥🔥💯👏

View attachment 10525
We’d send you to the same asylum as straitjacket Rassy for posts like these, but they don’t accept kids :lol:

soul24rage

View attachment 10525
If his heart rate dropped, then that must mean there is no pressure.

With no pressure, it means that he doesn't care if he scores his penalty or not.

A true teamplayer :valverde:

Horatio

You're welcome

View attachment 10525
Damn…you should start trading the markets.

Home of Barca Fans