Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory

He'll crash and burn at City.

Thank me later.

:mou:

He could stand in the box as still as a statue and this city would bounce the ball off him for 10 goals alone. He'll reach 25+ imo. It's the ucl he has to worry about. City defence and midfield are weak defensively.

Devils

Dude, chill out a bit
Pep is coaching Man City, and Ronaldo is going to play for Man City.

Ronaldo is not playing for Barca, nor Pep is coaching Madrid
No need for this salt

You wont be saying that when he says "Ronaldo is the greatest athlete I've ever coached"

Pep is selling his soul to satan himself with this move.

Morten

He could stand in the box as still as a statue and this city would bounce the ball off him for 10 goals alone. He'll reach 25+ imo. It's the ucl he has to worry about. City defence and midfield are weak defensively.

If he really wants easy goals, he should wait and see if Mbappe gets sold, farmers league with Neymar and Messi playing through balls? Now thats 35+ goals easily.

Rassvet

Gotta hope for a KDB injury and then there's nothing too special left

JamDav1982

Imagine the meltdown on here if Ronaldo had opted for 'farmers league' and Messi opted for best league in world at this stage in their careers.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ramos with Messi, Pep with CR - who would have thought that years ago? I dont think pep and CR will get along well, pep will say thousand things to ronaldo what he has to do and of course he wont let ronaldo to shoot the free kicks, could end with a drama :p

FinBarcelonafan

Truth. DeBruyne will feed him 15-20 goals for sure.

Morten

Ramos with Messi, Pep with CR - who would have thought that years ago? I dont think pep and CR will get along well, pep will say thousand things to ronaldo what he has to do and of course he wont let ronaldo to shoot the free kicks, could end with a drama :p

Pep is a coach with stature, think he'd be able to convince CR to not take many free kicks, CR listened to Zidane, he will do so with Pep as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans