Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

So you have 6 private Islands, 4 jets and and a 100 mil mansion instead of 5 islands, 2 jets and a 60 mil mansion?

You still can get anything you want in life and do anything you want.
Doesnt matter if you are jeff bezos or Ronaldo.

False.

More money have the more can do with it.

Prime example - investing in sports clubs and to what level can do that.

Last edited:

TheStig

That is an ugly ass kit ngl.

Like Jammy said it allows for bigger investment opportunities.

Xavi might be set for life for generations but there's a big difference between him and the Emir of Qatar for example.

CR's new salary will make a huge difference in what he'll do after football.

Xavi is not a good example. He didn't have a very big salary at Barca, I'm sure he never got to 10+ mil netto. His total net worth is probably under 100 mil even with Qatar money. Totaly different than CR7 who is/will be a billionare.

Andresito

Staff member
Xavi is not a good example. He didn't have a very big salary at Barca, I'm sure he never got to 10+ mil netto. His total net worth is probably under 100 mil even with Qatar money. Totaly different than CR7 who is/will be a billionare.

Maybe. But still, that amount of money for CR will make a big difference in terms of future opportunities.

Windhook

Imagine Al Nassr trolling everyone by signing some Brazilian dude from Serie B named Ronaldo. There are dozens of Ronaldos out there. One for sure plays in the Bulgarian league.

TheStig

Maybe. But still, that amount of money for CR will make a big difference in terms of future opportunities.

I'm pretty sure he is or will be a billionere regardless if he goes there or not. I don't know how can your life change with going from 1 billion to 1,5 billion. From my point of view you can't spend it either way.

JamDav1982

I'm pretty sure he is or will be a billionere regardless if he goes there or not. I don't know how can your life change with going from 1 billion to 1,5 billion. From my point of view you can't spend it either way.

500m opens up more options.. a lot more.

Folk just dont like it as Ronaldo.

Going from being 'worth' 1 billion to having an extra 500m in the bank is a huge difference.

FinBarcelonafan

Going from being 'worth' 1 billion to having an extra 500m in the bank is a huge difference.

He has the most followers on IG. He will make 500mil in few years anyway. 500mil isnt that much compared to his other income. He will make billions, no matter what.

Now he will have billion faster, but he will have it anyway..

So what's the difference? Basically save maybe two year commercial whoring?

I don't see huge difference. Either way, he is filthy rich and can find financing for whatever he wants to do in the future. People like him will have contacts to make things happen. He doesn't even need money to do something.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

What huge difference? You can get and do everything similair ro if you have 1 billion or 2.
Its reaching to justify never ending greed imo.
Since 2 billion would also not be enough, nor 5 nor 10. It can always be more.

FinBarcelonafan

What huge difference? You can get and do everything similair ro if you have 1 billion or 2.

And most importantly he has contacts and commercial value. He can be part of a project and get piece of the pie.

gregorrin10

Yeah I don't get that. Is he really that greedy that he wants a big salary or even Sporting doesn't want him? It's the only logical choice.

I think it's the latter. I've read reports that the Sporting manager doesn't want him disrupting the whole squad, Sporting have always been about having a young team and giving new (most often their own) talents chances and then selling them on for huge profit on a European stage, while still maintaining a strong foot hold in domestic competition and fighting for the league title. Kinda like Ajax, with the only difference being Ajax is the top dog in their country and they only have PSV to worry about, while Sporting have Benfica and Porto who are a little bit more high profile and probably a tiny bit better, so they win the title most of the time. Sporting isn't far behind though, they actually won it last season.

JamDav1982

No there is a huge difference and Ronaldo doesnt have 1 billion sitting in bank either that is not what being a billionaire would mean for him.

Yes can always be more.. and always opens up more options.

Bigger question is why anyone in his position would even think of turning that money down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans