Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leong157

What huge difference? You can get and do everything similair ro if you have 1 billion or 2.
Its reaching to justify never ending greed imo.
Since 2 billion would also not be enough, nor 5 nor 10. It can always be more.

The rich will always go for more. Does not matter 1 or 10 billions.

They would have stop long ago if they care about "enough".

So, don't expect them to stop being greedy. Impossible.

Gnidrologist

Don't get this argument about money. Is there some evidence that CR wants or needs to become some kind of tycoon or rub shoulders with pedo elite? What's the difference on what level of supreme wealth he be unless one thinks that amount of wealth is the only value that ones life can be measured with? Cuz u liek can compete with Bezos and Soros? Moderntard logic.
On the other hand i wouldn't be surprised, if this bellend wants to become yuge after his footballing career out of butthurt about his inferiority to Messi there. "Look, guys, imma bigg bizniss now, what has Messi done after beating football? I winz!" :lol:

Anyhow, this is brutal:
1. Finals - Messi - 49 G/A.

2. Finals - Messi without Copa del Rey - 34 G/A.

3. Finals - Messi without Copa del Rey and without Assists - 25 goals.

4. Finals - Ronaldo - 22 G/A

this one's great too:

When Ronaldo was 23 :
Messi : 60 G/A
Ronaldo : 36 G/A

When Mbappe was 23 :
Messi : 42 G/A
Mbappe : 35 G/A

Last edited:

JamDav1982

That was last summer in coversation with Sporting Lisbon board that comment was made.

No idea why they seemed to think clubs would want him now.

Horatio

You're welcome
The sad truth to this all is that after he makes his way to desert we will all start to miss him.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

The sad truth to this all is that after he makes his way to desert we will all start to miss him.

miss him ?????????

we ???????????

tom-cruise-what.gif

iniestaGOAT

Why would we miss him

He's been irrelevant for few years minus the explosive interviews and social media posts which he can do even after retirement

booge

Why would we miss him

He's been irrelevant for few years minus the explosive interviews and social media posts which he can do even after retirement

It's been a disaster for ronaldo from day one. His name wasn't even a family name. His mother fancied Ronald Reagon and decided to call her son after him.
The name she chose was associated with the brazlian ronaldo who the professionals commentators themselve would call the "original ronaldo" on live TV.
I mean how blatent was that?

C.Dog would be so hurt to hear this over and over again. Not only has he have to hear this from the haters, he kept hearing the chants of messi messi messi where ever he went.
Now Messi won the world cup he cannot ever show his face again in Europe lol. Messi has literually deported Ronaldo to the third world.

We then have C.Dog who him self said a decade ago that he thought that he could feel a force against him that stops him achieving great things.
He was refering to the dissallowed NANI goal which would have won goal of the year (puskas). If was until the overhead kick for Juventus where I beleive Ronaldo's insecurities of a footballer finally diminished now that he had got his hollywood goal.

But soon as he feels the nightmare has ended. MESSI POPS UP AGAIN. The man who lives rent free in his head.

The little man who walks around the field who doesnt even acknowledge him ANY DIFFERENT on field or off field in the awards to any other player he would meet.
C. Dog and his family go on and on and on about Messi, FIFA and Argentina , where Messi, family and co don't even realise any of this is going on haha.

Ronaldo's whole career was about being the best which meant beating messi. So his whole career is being about showing everyone that he is the best and that is why he reeks of that smell.
His fellow players could smell that and feel awkward around him. Look at certain madrid players such as Benzema and Bale , how they had to keep bigging him up lol to keep his ego up. At Juventus where certain senior players wouldn't take his shit and now stories are coming out of there.

At the award ceremony where no one would even stand up for him and applaud. Where managers and fellow players would refuse to shake his hand lol; When he introduced Siuuu at the podium and alot in the attendance were thinking "wtf".

A wierdo really. The complete opposite in every way to messi & family. And when ever anyone raised any and i mean any sort of critism towards C. Dog he would always use the "they are jelous of my money and good looks".

He kept banging on about how "bullet proof" he is during this world cup after doing piers morgan and confirming what ever one in the last 15 years have said about him that he is not a team player and is selfish. Well messi has now tested that bullet proof armoury to the fullest.

Even his own Manchester United pals were "fooled" by the conman as now he has pubicly slated Neville & Rooney. There was a irish commentator on RTE that said 14 years ago that "Ronaldo is a COD" lol a conman and a "disgrace to football."

This was during the match between Manchester United and Barcelona in the group stages of the CL where C. DOG met Messi I assume for the first time. The score was 0-0.

Since then the Irish man aplogised and accepeted that "Ronaldo is a great player". Well I never accepted it.

Once a conman always a conman. And the truth will always be revealed in the end. Justice was done.

Messi points to the heaven when he scored in sincere. A genuine look who the heavens and prays for something.

God delivered his heaven and the other one got his footballing hell.

Amen.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He ain't a conman, people putting way too much disrespect on his name now that he's done and gone full retard.
Sure his stans are insufferable retards and use illogical arguments but that doesn't take away what's he's done in the game in the last 15 years.

raskolnikov

Arrogant players without humor just piss me off in general.
If they play for Madrid its even worse.

To me he's great as a goalscorer but overrated as a player. People act like he was dinho for he went from gerd muller to inzaghi but he was never that skilled of a player to be in actual goat discussions.
Thibgs that put him there are his longetivity, goals and willpower. Won't miss the guy or his idiot fanboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans