Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Name more than one

Arrogant players without humor?

Just with Madrid in recent years you had Ramos, Xabi, coentrao,Arbeloa, Courtois, vini.
Mourinho as a manager.

Outside of Madrid, Samir Nasri,Neuer, Tevez etc.
Maradona was a arrogant dick as well.

Zlatan of course has humor but often pushes it.
You need a certain swag,charisma and self deprecating humor to pull it off. Like Cantona, Henry, Totti or Cassano.

Horatio

You're welcome

Just with Madrid in recent years you had Ramos, Xabi, coentrao,Arbeloa, Courtois, vini.
Mourinho as a manager.

Outside of Madrid, Samir Nasri,Neuer, Tevez etc.
Maradona was a arrogant dick as well.

Zlatan of course has humor but often pushes it.
You need a certain swag,charisma and self deprecating humor to pull it off. Like Cantona, Henry, Totti or Cassano.

Good lists. Don't forget Bendtner.

El Gato

Villarato!

Mourinho as a manager.

Either drunk or high to claim likes of Ramos, Vini or Mourinho have no humor lol

What did Arbeloa or Coentrao do to even deserve a mention :lol:
Alonso I can live with being a bit of a stiff, but many of that Spanish generation are similar incl Xavi, Raul, Casillas, Puyol etc
Courtois same

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

He ain't a conman, people putting way too much disrespect on his name now that he's done and gone full retard.
Sure his stans are insufferable retards and use illogical arguments but that doesn't take away what's he's done in the game in the last 15 years.

Quit being an emotional little slut and let Messi stans enjoy the W.

You.. Take the L and shut up.

Horatio

You're welcome
Why not?
There is no legal ramifications against him there at all

What I thought as well for a while but likely what they would like us to believe. Think about it: why has Ronaldo NEVER in recent years addressed the possibility of playing in MLS? Why have none of the club owners there ever brought him up? He possibly threatened to pursue legal actions for defamation? Doesn't want people to bring up the subject. Have we seen pictures of him or his GF in US on holidays in recent years?

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
The case was dismissed though, what are this rumours based on?

Based on all of the above, which is speculation on my part.

Case might be legally dismissed. That does not mean police is done rounding up the investigation. I heard they are still looking to close the file but would need to question Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Windhook

Since Sunday night I've been too soft on people around me who were very vocal in their insults on Messi through the years, especially those in the CR7 camp.

I realize how hard it is for them to cope with the thought that "little", "ugly", "big-nosed" "gnome" Messi did it with the most underrated Argentina squad ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans