Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I feel a little sorry for Cristina... But at the same time he brought this on himself and now he's having a rude awakening... Have fun in Al Nassr, I guess...

Messigician

Since Sunday night I've been too soft on people around me who were very vocal in their insults on Messi through the years, especially those in the CR7 camp.

I realize how hard it is for them to cope with the thought that "little", "ugly", "big-nosed" "gnome" Messi did it with the most underrated Argentina squad ever.

Tf u saying

They were literally favourites for the world cup lmfao

Gnidrologist

Wait, 'finals' here means knockout stages, right?
I assume the first one is every cup final they ever participated in, including all the league super cups, club final tournament cups etc. (even if just knockouts, still relevant)
The other is between Messi and Mbappe at the same age in general g/a.
Don't quote me on this. Haven't fact checked. Taken from twitter. But looks plausible.

Gnidrologist

It's been a disaster for ronaldo from day one. His name wasn't even a family name. His mother fancied Ronald Reagon and decided to call her son after him.
The name she chose was associated with the brazlian ronaldo who the professionals commentators themselve would call the "original ronaldo" on live TV.
I mean how blatent was that?

C.Dog would be so hurt to hear this over and over again. Not only has he have to hear this from the haters, he kept hearing the chants of messi messi messi where ever he went.
Now Messi won the world cup he cannot ever show his face again in Europe lol. Messi has literually deported Ronaldo to the third world.

We then have C.Dog who him self said a decade ago that he thought that he could feel a force against him that stops him achieving great things.
He was refering to the dissallowed NANI goal which would have won goal of the year (puskas). If was until the overhead kick for Juventus where I beleive Ronaldo's insecurities of a footballer finally diminished now that he had got his hollywood goal.

But soon as he feels the nightmare has ended. MESSI POPS UP AGAIN. The man who lives rent free in his head.

The little man who walks around the field who doesnt even acknowledge him ANY DIFFERENT on field or off field in the awards to any other player he would meet.
C. Dog and his family go on and on and on about Messi, FIFA and Argentina , where Messi, family and co don't even realise any of this is going on haha.

Ronaldo's whole career was about being the best which meant beating messi. So his whole career is being about showing everyone that he is the best and that is why he reeks of that smell.
His fellow players could smell that and feel awkward around him. Look at certain madrid players such as Benzema and Bale , how they had to keep bigging him up lol to keep his ego up. At Juventus where certain senior players wouldn't take his shit and now stories are coming out of there.

At the award ceremony where no one would even stand up for him and applaud. Where managers and fellow players would refuse to shake his hand lol; When he introduced Siuuu at the podium and alot in the attendance were thinking "wtf".

A wierdo really. The complete opposite in every way to messi & family. And when ever anyone raised any and i mean any sort of critism towards C. Dog he would always use the "they are jelous of my money and good looks".

He kept banging on about how "bullet proof" he is during this world cup after doing piers morgan and confirming what ever one in the last 15 years have said about him that he is not a team player and is selfish. Well messi has now tested that bullet proof armoury to the fullest.

Even his own Manchester United pals were "fooled" by the conman as now he has pubicly slated Neville & Rooney. There was a irish commentator on RTE that said 14 years ago that "Ronaldo is a COD" lol a conman and a "disgrace to football."

This was during the match between Manchester United and Barcelona in the group stages of the CL where C. DOG met Messi I assume for the first time. The score was 0-0.

Since then the Irish man aplogised and accepeted that "Ronaldo is a great player". Well I never accepted it.

Once a conman always a conman. And the truth will always be revealed in the end. Justice was done.

Messi points to the heaven when he scored in sincere. A genuine look who the heavens and prays for something.

God delivered his heaven and the other one got his footballing hell.

Amen.
Great post. The guy is sure great achiever, but such a miserable loser and obnoxious, insecure, childish bellend all his life.

Gnidrologist

To add to that, for me at least the difference between him and Messi seems almost like difference between saint and sinner.

Messi could basically be farmer boy with his general appearances. Has had single wife, whom he was in love since childhood and have happy-chappy family. Celebrates his goals hugging and smiling with his teammates and pointing hands to the sky and crossing himself. God fearing lad, who is aware that his phenomenal talent isn't his own achievement, but gifted to him by Providence. Talks humbly in interviews. Doesn't do anything to make himself more visible in media, lives simple life. Stil works just as hard as C.Dog (good name, btw).

C. Dog. Acts and talks like he was spoiled from early childhood by too much coddling. Tries to give a holywood superstar/wallstreet billionaire presence, whenever appears. Too dumb for that though, talks like retard. Private life weird. Has surrogate mother for his children. Never seen in public with his wife, if he even has or had one. Tries to look like Ken doll, makes botox to his bollocks. Probably latent gay. Celebrates his goals by running alone to the corner flag, jumping and pointing to himself as the sole hero, screaming like retard, even after a penaldo or tapin provided on the plate. Tries too hard on social media. Works hard, no doubt.

They're like polar opposites on everything and reality is proving that being to the side of goodness and decency is being on the winning side ultimately. Also makes one be in peace with oneself as opposed to being constantly anxious, spiteful and insecure.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

To add to that, for me at least the difference between him and Messi seems almost like difference between saint and sinner.

Messi could basically be farmer boy with his general appearances. Has had single wife, whom he was in love since childhood and have happy-chappy family. Celebrates his goals hugging and smiling with his teammates and pointing hands to the sky and crossing himself. God fearing lad, who is aware that his phenomenal talent isn't his own achievement, but gifted to him by Providence. Talks humbly in interviews. Doesn't do anything to make himself more visible in media, lives simple life. Stil works just as hard as C.Dog (good name, btw).

C. Dog. Acts and talks like he was spoiled from early childhood by too much coddling. Tries to give a holywood superstar/wallstreet billionaire presence, whenever appears. Too dumb for that though, talks like retard. Private life weird. Has surrogate mother for his children. Never seen in public with his wife, if he even has or had one. Tries to look like Ken doll, makes botox to his bollocks. Probably latent gay. Celebrates his goals by running alone to the corner flag, jumping and pointing to himself as the sole hero, screaming like retard, even after a penaldo or tapin provided on the plate. Tries too hard on social media. Works hard, no doubt.

They're like polar opposites on everything and reality is proving that being to the side of goodness and decency is being on the winning side ultimately. Also makes one be in peace with oneself as opposed to being constantly anxious, spiteful and insecure.

Messi didn't ultimately have the better career because of goodness or decency, he is just infinitely more naturally talented at football. The fact that Ronaldo actually managed to keep in the same category as him is testament to his outstanding mentality and work ethic which was far superior to Messi's (even if you don't like the guy this is obvious). Messi hypothetically with a world class mentality would have conquered the world of football and won far more than he already did, despite already being the GOAT imo.

Messi was a kid who was literally born to play football and was a sensation at like 13 years old, and in general probably didn't face any adversity in the football world at any stage, as he was treated like a god from when he was a teenager.

Ronaldo is a good athlete who worked his butt off and managed to become one of the best in the world through sheer determination and will.

Even if Messi had the better career and is the GOAT if we're talking about the common man and who they would idolise it seems to me Ronaldo is far more aligned, he is a way better example of hard work and grind than Messi is, a guy who was handed his talent by God.

KingLeo10

Messi didn't ultimately have the better career because of goodness or decency, he is just infinitely more naturally talented at football. The fact that Ronaldo actually managed to keep in the same category as him is testament to his outstanding mentality and work ethic which was far superior to Messi's (even if you don't like the guy this is obvious). Messi hypothetically with a world class mentality would have conquered the world of football and won far more than he already did, despite already being the GOAT imo.

Messi was a kid who was literally born to play football and was a sensation at like 13 years old, and in general probably didn't face any adversity in the football world at any stage, as he was treated like a god from when he was a teenager.

Ronaldo is a good athlete who worked his butt off and managed to become one of the best in the world through sheer determination and will.

Even if Messi had the better career and is the GOAT if we're talking about the common man and who they would idolise it seems to me Ronaldo is far more aligned, he is a way better example of hard work and grind than Messi is, a guy who was handed his talent by God.

You have a point but you're making the contrast much sharper than it is.

Messi has an outstanding mentality. You don't win a CL in 2009 as the main man and a World Cup in 2022 (13.5 years gap) without a top notch mentality and work ethic.

Similarly, CR7 is very gifted. Probably the 3rd or 4th or 5th most gifted footballer of the last 15 years after Messi and Neymar (others debatable are Xavi and Iniesta).

malvolio

That's not it mate. Like Ronaldo was your average Joe that worked really hard and became a top footballer. Wanna bet that if you have done the same you wouldn't be more than a Tercera player?

Let's stop with this bullshit about how Messi had it easy as if he plays with a beer belly a la Maradona. Spending more time in the gym or not drinking Coke your whole life won't make every player around a Ronaldo. Look at Lewandowski, he pretty much had the same work ethic and is not in anyway comparable career wise to Ronaldo.

He didn't get as lucky as Messi talent wise, but he did get lucky to have talent and a better phisique.

ajnotkeith

That's not it mate. Like Ronaldo was your average Joe that worked really hard and became a top footballer. Wanna bet that if you have done the same you wouldn't be more than a Tercera player?

Let's stop with this bullshit about how Messi had it easy as if he plays with a beer belly a la Maradona. Spending more time in the gym or not drinking Coke your whole life won't make every player around a Ronaldo. Look at Lewandowski, he pretty much had the same work ethic and is not in anyway comparable career wise to Ronaldo.

He didn't get as lucky as Messi talent wise, but he did get lucky to have talent and a better phisique.
Obviously not, but I relativised his talents to Messi.

Not saying Ronaldo is some average guy off the street who suddenly became one of the best in the world through hard work, because I know it doesn't work like that, Ronaldo is very athletically gifted, but in terms of a talent-for-talent comparison to Messi, Messi blows him out of the water and it's not even close.

Yes, Ronaldo was born with football skills and great athleticism but Messi can do things with the ball that he just can't, it has always been and will always be that way.

Windhook

This bullshit PR is for CR7 fanboys. Don't bother with the extreme myths on both. Messi being lazy, God given talent and Cristiano the blue collar hard working one. They both got game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans