Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Clueless talk again, Cristianigician.

Portugal have reached the semis at Euro 1984, defeated in extra-time after a thriller of goals. Many here will remember Euro 2000 where Portugal reached the 1/2 finals with peak Figo (still at Barca at the time). Again defeated in ET after a penalty by Zidane.

That 2000 Portugal squad was their strongest by far and played fantastic football. They were unlucky to face the French football at its peak.

Idk bro

I only got the Portugal stats from red cafe cr7 simps

KingLeo10

Clueless talk again, Cristianigician.

Portugal have reached the semis at Euro 1984, defeated in extra-time after a thriller of goals. Many here will remember Euro 2000 where Portugal reached the 1/2 finals with peak Figo (still at Barca at the time). Again defeated in ET after a penalty by Zidane.

That 2000 Portugal squad was their strongest by far and played fantastic football. They were unlucky to face the French football at its peak.

It's hilarious how the Ronaldosexuals are suddenly acting as if Portugal has the history/strength of Lithuania in football :lol:

KingLeo10

Despite scoring a hell of a lot of goals for Portugal Ronaldo didn't really progress them as a side much.

He only has 5 KO G + A across 10 international tournaments (5 WC, 5 Euro cups)

And basically all of those came v Poland and Wales and Croatia in 2016 Euro

It's a disgrace he's he top international scorer in history with such a ghosting at international stage

Gnidrologist

Cdog part of fhe 2004 euro side
Yes, insignificant part as he did fuck all in clutch moments. And he wouldn't had got there without the leadership of Figo and some of the old guard. After they went away he did fuck all, despite being their "leader". Always played much worse than Messi in Argentinas Copa/WC failures. His international career is abysmal.

Horatio

You're welcome
CR7 has better CL KO record than Messi, but he isn't killing Messi there.

CR7's record is 67 CL KO goals, Messi's is 48 or 49. Third best is Benzema at like 28 or 29.

But on the World Cup stage it's 11 - 0 in favor of Messi and including Copa/Euros, it's 28 - 5 in favor of Messi, which is like a 5 times difference lol. That's called killing.

Messi played 10 less KO matches than Ronald. Has gone unmentioned.

Windhook

I believe PSG attack will not gel well from now on. Part of reasons Neymar left Barca was because of Messi, being the second fiddle, not to mention Luis Suarez bromance with Leo.

I don't expect Mbappe being okay with Messi taking all the praises as well. All in all I expect egos clashing.

KingLeo10

a6xb5p516s7a1.jpg

Dude is a disasterclass in WC KOs :lol:

booge

a6xb5p516s7a1.jpg

Dude is a disasterclass in WC KOs :lol:

According to the above, history may not remember him as he may think. He may be remembered as much as Eusebio was.
This is what happens when your in the generation of the the greats.

I can see why he name dropped messi all the time. it is the only way for him to be remembered. Man this guy is clever.

JohnN

He is gonna be remembered as the guy who tryharded his way to a comparison he should never be in.
He always kept mentioning he is the best in the world until a point in which he turned it around and stopped exposing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans