Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

booge

Love to see haters cry about Mr Champions League

Hate is neccassary in certain situations. It makes you stronger also.

Going back to the discussion, many life lessons can be learnt here.

If the family brag about certain GOAT and best in the world claims then bare the consquences on your grandchildren being bullied in school when facts prove otherwise.

They never even thought of the implications of what they were saying. Leads me to beleive that they lack inteligence.

Feel sorry for C. Ron junior (I wont call him C.DOG JNR as he is innocent)

The Ron family bar the kids have acted disgracefully attacking coaches, player, agents and managers.

The story has been incredible and it's good for football that it is coming to an end.

It was like having a evil empire from star wars in the galaxy that has now been blown away into a black hole.

raskolnikov

His family has this weird north korea cult like vibe with him. Still think its him ons his sisters account.

Despite being rich kids I dont think people should be envious of Cr7 kids growing up in that family. They will end up unhappy in a situation where they can never match up against their fathers demands and narcisism.
Maybe we get a plotline where one of the kids joins argentina trough the mother and have the ultimate revenge arc.

booge

His family has this weird north korea cult like vibe with him. Still think its him ons his sisters account.

Despite being rich kids I dont think people should be envious of Cr7 kids growing up in that family. They will end up unhappy in a situation where they can never match up against their fathers demands and narcisism.
Maybe we get a plotline where one of the kids joins argentina trough the mother and have the ultimate revenge arc.

omg north korea cult vibe looool haha. damn infact when you say it like that, yes. you can just imagine them at home tapping away at the computer on each others accounts . :D

booge

anyway my rant is done. hate is good, makes you stronger but too much is not good because karma applies to us all.
hope c.dog learns his lessons like we all have too. god bless.

booge

I sincerely doubt it but it's remained to be seen

No matter what anyone says, the history books always favours those who won the world cups.

the others just arn't taken as serious.

If messi hadnt won it would have been the same. A huge and I mean a HUGE question mark.

History isn't 10-20 years on... History can be half a century atleast on how your remembered.

People have short memories regardless of video. It is what is written in your history page.

That golden World Cup trophy is your signature to greatness.

Mbappe has one. He doesnt need two, he won't get two but you only need one.

He just needs to do half decent in Spain and stay free of injury.

Unfortunatley for him we have seen players in the past who are tall and explosive seem to burn out quicker than those smaller midfield type players.

That is why Messi is so unique in so many ways. You could say he was built for being the GOAT before he even touched a ball.

KingLeo10

No matter what anyone says, the history books always favours those who won the world cups.

the others just arn't taken as serious.

If messi hadnt won it would have been the same. A huge and I mean a HUGE question mark.

History isn't 10-20 years on... History can be half a century atleast on how your remembered.

People have short memories regardless of video. It is what is written in your history page.

That golden World Cup trophy is your signature to greatness.

Mbappe has one. He doesnt need two, he won't get two but you only need one.

He just needs to do half decent in Spain and stay free of injury.

Unfortunatley for him we have seen players in the past who are tall and explosive seem to burn out quicker than those smaller midfield type players.

That is why Messi is so unique in so many ways. You could say he was built for being the GOAT before he even touched a ball.

World Cup is definitely THE most important trophy, but other big trophies like CL and league titles (in a strong league like LL 08-18 or EPL) matter

Messi has 1 World Cup, 1 Copa America, 4 CL, 10 LL

CR7 has 1 Euro, 5 CL, 5 EPL + LL

Mbappe has 1 World Cup

I give Mbappe a non-zero to decent chance at surpassing CR7 but it all depends on if he wins some serious leagues and CLs. IMO, he needs 1 Euro Cup, 2-3 CLs, and 4-5 league titles to surpass CR7 career wise. A very tough ask, though, no doubt. The CLs and serious league titles simply aren't possible at PSG so he needs to move somewhere else quick (hopefully not RM).

Temptation

Hate is neccassary in certain situations. It makes you stronger also.

Going back to the discussion, many life lessons can be learnt here.

If the family brag about certain GOAT and best in the world claims then bare the consquences on your grandchildren being bullied in school when facts prove otherwise.

They never even thought of the implications of what they were saying. Leads me to beleive that they lack inteligence.

Feel sorry for C. Ron junior (I wont call him C.DOG JNR as he is innocent)

The Ron family bar the kids have acted disgracefully attacking coaches, player, agents and managers.

The story has been incredible and it's good for football that it is coming to an end.

It was like having a evil empire from star wars in the galaxy that has now been blown away into a black hole.

Ignorant post. The wider world doesn't give a flying fuck about what Ronaldo's sister tweets. Most people don't even know it or won't remember it 2 weeks later.

Lol at thinking football fans globally are as in the know about Footballers as people on this forum are.

Ronaldo's status is still untouchable globally and his kids will be fine. Don't worry about them. If anything they'll be harmed by the immense luxury they have seen since birth.

Messigician

It's 2018, Cristiano Ronaldo has just won his 5th Champions League, has 5 Ballon d'Ors, even the haters agree that he's at least Top 3.

Then he moved to different leagues, won 5 trophies, scored 150+ goals, became the all time top scorer of football, and now he's not even top 5 for the haters

JohnN

It's 2018, Cristiano Ronaldo has just won his 5th Champions League, has 5 Ballon d'Ors, even the haters agree that he's at least Top 3.

Then he moved to different leagues, won 5 trophies, scored 150+ goals, became the all time top scorer of football, and now he's not even top 5 for the haters

At least top three would put him at least over Messi, Pele, or Maradona. No one in their right mind ever claimed that.

khaled_a_d

At least top three would put him at least over Messi, Pele, or Maradona. No one in their right mind ever claimed that.

I would put him easily over Maradona, who I don't think is even the top of his era tbh (Platini and maybe Van Basten over him for the 80's for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans