Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

"If I won the World Cup, I would retire"

- Retired anyway when Messi won the World Cup instead :lol:

His girlfriend excusing herself to go to the bathroom cause she's on her period , the moment Argentina won the world cup , so she could celebrate in peace.

LMAO.

booge

Georgina has posted a vid of them celebrating Christmas with the family. She gave Ronaldo a car as a present, bought with money she gets from him lol.

suppose it could be meaingless present ; i borrowed some money to a freind who needed food and when they gave it back to me they said buy a lemon cake for your self... treat your self and i was like wtf

jamrock

on that note i hope pele is ok.

also isnt it telling that this generations best talents, mbappe and haaland, are both CR (and not messi) fans?

very telling indeed. great recognize great

Because none of them have the talent to do what Messi does, impossible to emulate what Messi does, that's just different level talent.

Ronaldo's game is something people can aspire to, be physically gifted, take high percentage shots.

Windhook

on that note i hope pele is ok.

also isnt it telling that this generations best talents, mbappe and haaland, are both CR (and not messi) fans?

very telling indeed. great recognize great

Yeah, wishes go to Pele. But it's not good...:(

Many emerging talents are fans of Cristiano, he's one of the greatest forwards in history, no doubt on this. He's admired for his achievements and professionalism.

But this discussion of GOAT was never there. Made an Inzaghi comparison before, still I'm on the same opinion. No match between genius Johan Cruyff and Gerd Muller... one is football, the other one is goals.

KingLeo10

Gerd Muller is the greatest pure goalscorer in history.

1 WC, 1 Euro, 3 CL in a row

Scored 10 goals at WC 1970, world cup winning goal in 74, double in euro 72 final, and goals in CL finals. Basically, ultra clutch.

68 goals in 62 games for Germany or something crazy. Peak of 85 goals per calendar year, while CR7 never broke 70.

raskolnikov

Yeah, wishes go to Pele. But it's not good...:(

Many emerging talents are fans of Cristiano, he's one of the greatest forwards in history, no doubt on this. He's admired for his achievements and professionalism.

But this discussion of GOAT was never there. Made an Inzaghi comparison before, still I'm on the same opinion. No match between genius Johan Cruyff and Gerd Muller... one is football, the other one is goals.
I still feel its cause messi is introvert and relatively boring familyman.
Nowadays the social media generation wants praise, fast cars, women, stats and ballon d'ors over team trophies.
With that self obsession and narcisism running wild its no wonder cr7 is more popular.
That type of macho stuff does better with youth as do the cringy over the top celebrations.

Problem in the long run is talent being obsessed to play for Madrid like their hero did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans