Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Gerd Muller is the greatest pure goalscorer in history.

1 WC, 1 Euro, 3 CL in a row

Scored 10 goals at WC 1970, world cup winning goal in 74, double in euro 72 final, and goals in CL finals. Basically, ultra clutch.

68 goals in 62 games for Germany or something crazy. Peak of 85 goals per calendar year, while CR7 never broke 70.
Still never see much goals from the guy though and hevwasnt the go to guy as one of the bests ever. Out of Germany thats always been Beckenbauer.
Gerd Muller is arguably the goat goalscorer but hevnever been praised so much untill the cr7 fanboys made everything about goals and stats since its been their only way for their guy to keep up.

I remember Dinho winning ballon d'or and it was an afterthought.
Like oh yeah he won, cool. But it was all about league titles, cl's and cups for countries.
Nowadays these fools be like: my dream is to win the ballon d'or!!!
Go play tennis or something then.

BarcaOG

Banned
Gerd Muller is the greatest pure goalscorer in history.

1 WC, 1 Euro, 3 CL in a row

Scored 10 goals at WC 1970, world cup winning goal in 74, double in euro 72 final, and goals in CL finals. Basically, ultra clutch.

68 goals in 62 games for Germany or something crazy. Peak of 85 goals per calendar year, while CR7 never broke 70.

agree, credit must be given to muller (who is never as high in the all time rankings as he should be. i mean, that record is bonkers)

but CR is undisputed CL goat

Temptation

Eeeewww. Should have just reduced his salary and gone to a Napoli level club.

His career management post Juve has been disastrous. Till Juve it was OK.

BarcaOG

Banned
really sad, disappointing and lacklustre end to one of the greatest careers in the game ):

saudi? why? like he needs the money...

so stupid

Temptation

What's the benefit of going to Saudi? Nothing you'll do there will count for anything and you'll become irrelevant.

Fuck off CR7. Completely let me down. Now the Media will be even more obnoxious about their blue eyed boy winning the debate. Fuck off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans