Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maradona37

It's amazing how this guy gets away with doing absolutely nothing stats or eye test wise - in every game Portugal have been eliminated in in 10 of the last 11 major tournaments.

Maradona37

What's this cunt been up to since unceremoniously stinking up the Euros? In a fair world he'd be dead (because he's a rapist) but that's probably too much to hope for, lol.

Last edited:

Maradona37

@Gnidrologist this the guy saying you’re out of line btw

Hoping someone would be dead because they’re annoying in football or whatever
No, because he's a rapist. Zero to do with football.

But nice work. You let him say some of the stuff he does then lick his arsehole and go running to him. Pathetic. You're clearly a coward too.

You say nothing when he tells people to get back in their gas oven. You are a fucking joke.

Messigician

No, because he's a rapist. Zero to do with football.

But nice work. You let him say some of the stuff he does then lick his arsehole and go running to him. Pathetic. You're clearly a coward too.

You say nothing when he tells people to get back in their gas over. You are a fucking joke.
Don’t like hypocrisy and double standards that is all

Maradona37

Don’t like hypocrisy and double standards that is all
Oh really? Well where was your outrage when he was using clearly racist and prejudiced terms? And continues to do so.

I said that about Ronaldo because he is a RAPIST. It is fuck all like this guy abusing other forum members, who have done nothing wrong unlike Ronaldo. I hate rapists, they're scum. You seem to gloss over Ronaldo's rape though to try to get one over on me. Says a lot about you pal.

From my reading you are a bigot like him, so it's no surprise your nose is up his arsehole.

Maradona37

The funny thing is you're (rightly) outraged about immigrants raping white women in European countries.

But I mention Ronaldo is a rapist and there's no angry response whatsoever.

Maradona37

Do you have any proof? Were you personally there to judge him as a rapist?
It's pretty obvious he did it.

Just because he isn't convicted doesn't mean he is innocent. Rich and powerful men get away with it all the time. It's very clear from reading transcripts and reading into the case that he got away with this big time.

Many guilty people - rapists and others - have got away with crimes. Conversely many innocent people have been sent to death or life imprisonment. That's the injustice of the 'justice' system.

Frankly I am appalled you would play devil's advocate just to try to win this debate. But well done on overlooking abused women.

Maradona37

Anyway, maybe I was a bit harsh in my anger towards you, Messigician.

The point I was making is that - me being a prick about an ALLEGED rapist (to appease you) is much different to abusing innocent people on a forum.

You made a false equivalence (though admittedly I didn't clarify my reason why I wish this guy didn't exist, originally).

Messigician

It's pretty obvious he did it.
And what about the girl who claimed Neymar raped her and would have gotten away with it if Neymar literally didn’t have video roof?

Gold diggers are a thing too and she did accept the hush money

Not saying Ronnie is totally innocent because I don’t know I just think it’s extreme to wish death on someone especially if you don’t know for certain what happened

Maradona37

And what about the girl who claimed Neymar raped her and would have gotten away with it if Neymar literally didn’t have video roof?

Gold diggers are a thing too and she did accept the hush money

Not saying Ronnie is totally innocent because I don’t know I just think it’s extreme to wish death on someone especially if you don’t know for certain what happened
Fair enough. It was a throwaway comment anyway.

I will change it to if he is guilty, he should spend his life rotting in prison. My hatred of him and his potential actions maybe means I overreacted.

Either way, I believe he is guilty, but it can't be proved, and that's partly why plenty of people who are probably guilty get away with it - no evidence. Either way, I can't be bothered arguing anymore and I shouldn't have snapped at you.

Messigician

Fair enough. It was a throwaway comment anyway.

I will change it to if he is guilty, he should spend his life rotting in prison. My hatred of him and his potential actions maybe means I overreacted.

Either way, I believe he is guilty, but it can't be proved, and that's partly why plenty of people who are probably guilty get away with it - no evidence. Either way, I can't be bothered arguing anymore and I shouldn't have snapped at you.
I appreciate the more balanced take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans