Cristian Tello

Ursegor

World Champion
€ 10M is a good price. Another € 12M for Villa (+ getting his huge wages off the books) + Afellay (€ 3M) + Bojan (€ 5M) and Barca can afford a top class centerback. Do it. Just get Cuenca back for the RW spot. Neymar, Pedro, Alexis can all play on the left. No one can play on the right. Cuenca would add more to the team than Tello.

Pedro's future is still unknown.

:VdB:

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Tello keeps progressing, his value will be around 20m in two years. We can't sell him! If Tito does, it will be a great mistake.

Richard.H

Tello adds a new depth to our attack and in my opinion is better than Pedro and Alexis based on current forms. It would be a huge tragedy for many cules(including me) to see him go.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

€ 10M is a good price. Another € 12M for Villa (+ getting his huge wages off the books) + Afellay (€ 3M) + Bojan (€ 5M) and Barca can afford a top class centerback. Do it. Just get Cuenca back for the RW spot. Neymar, Pedro, Alexis can all play on the left. No one can play on the right. Cuenca would add more to the team than Tello.

:VdB:

10 would be daylight robbery. I would rather Pedro and Sanchez leave instead of Tello.

I

instinct

Borussia Dortmund are among the clubs who have sounded out the agent of winger Cristian Tello (20) about a transfer this summer. [md]

Hm, 10 million was his buy-out clause? Would be a great deal for Dortmund! I really would like to see him in the Bundesliga, if he didn't get enough playing time here. IMO he has a great potential and Klopp is the right person to work with such diamonds. Just like Tito, he? ;)

It would be sad to see him leaving, however..

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Sure, it's freaking fantastic even. Considering we bought Villa for like 40M and he gave us 1 good season. If we want to buy somebody just like Tello from another club he would cost us at least 25M. The way we do business with Keirrson, Caceres, Ibra, Eto'o, Chygryinski, Hleb and all the youngsters we practically give away for free or all the players we buy in their late 30's for huge sums of cash and than 2 seasons later let go for free. Dear oh dear, we must have lost well over 300M on stupid transfers in the last 10 years or so - without looking further in to this, overall I think we've had the worst transfers in the last 10 years of any other club.

Edit: I'm not saying Tello is actually worth more than 10M as of today, but as soon as we want to buy anybody the price is suddenly +300%. These oil arabs/russians are really f*king things up. In a way it's fun to suddenly see a club like Monaco do a FM Manager with a cheat code. But for clubs that have struggled for 20, 30 or even 80 years to build an economy and legacy - well, haha!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans