Cristian Tello

Stric

Tello: "Changing from number 37 to 20? I had to change after promotion and from those who were available, 20 is the one I liked most."

Tello: "Neymar? There's always competition at my spot, the best players in the world are here, but I'm very motivated, like every year"

Tello: "Not accepting offers from clubs who wanted to pay 10M buyout fee? I've always wanted to triumph here at Barcelona."

Stric

Wingers pretty much always get subbed in the second half, and they're often the first ones to get subbed, so even if you're like the 4th choice winger, you can still rack up a decent amount of minutes in a season. That, plus rotation in general.

ceefoo

Tello: "Neymar? There's always competition at my spot, the best players in the world are here, but I'm very motivated, like every year"

Tello: "Not accepting offers from clubs who wanted to pay 10M buyout fee? I've always wanted to triumph here at Barcelona."
That's the attitude! :party1:

That was a typical Tello goal. Opens his body up, side-foot finish at the far post. GOOLLL!! :jack:

Kerrybai

Still one of my favourite players, if he was English he would be dubbed the next Walcott. It's easy for a player of his style to be underrated in Spain. He's a pure winger while Sanchez abd Pedro are inside forwards. I hope he gets plenty of minutes.

Home of Barca Fans