Cristian Tello

Trickykid

It would be impossible for most players especially at his age to improve his play sitting on the bench as much as he did on Tata era.

Imo we need a player like him but we need him playing not be benched as much as he was lately...

Considering the form of Alexis, and Pedro to an extent, there's no room for Tello, unless he accepts that fringe role. As simple as that. Add to that the fact that Neymar of course has made the left wing his own, there's just no feasible way that Tello will ever play an important role in this Barca team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's a plan C at this point, from the looks of it....Plan B is probably a true #9 like Tata is apparently searching for in the winter window while Plan C is exclusively Tello's, speed...Otherwise, it's about depth as we all know the team has suffered key injuries late in the season

psychotsek

If Tata continues rotating the squad and keeps choosing the on form players i can't see him leaving.We play almost 70 games per season and subs are as much important as the starting line-up if we want to win every game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's my hope as well although I've felt Tello could've been used more already...We'll see though as there is indeed a long season

lostchild

Galning

It's always so annoying to read a player's age to indicate that he will not become a good player. "He's already 22 so..." what does that even mean? I've seen players improve insanely at 27, 28... I'm not saying these are numbers for a club like Barcelona but every person is different. Not everybody is ready for a first team at 18, or even 22.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It's always so annoying to read a player's age to indicate that he will not become a good player. "He's already 22 so..." what does that even mean? I've seen players improve insanely at 27, 28... I'm not saying these are numbers for a club like Barcelona but every person is different. Not everybody is ready for a first team at 18, or even 22.

Yes but on FM13 it is very important.

Kerrybai

Di Natale :party1:

tello

He has not been good enough to get much more minutes.

Sanchez, Pedro and Neymar are clearly better than him.

You do not think too much before writing it off do you ?

It's obvious they are better because the are already made players while Tello needs playing time to get there because he's got the talent for it !

Secondly, the previous years perfromances indicate Tello being better than Alexis when looking at the time played / performances ecuation.

All I'm saying is Tello needs less time than Alexis to prove himself as Barcelona worthy while others like Alexis played two consecutive weak / disastrous seasons before they seem to perform a bit !

Last edited:

lostchild

Yes but on FM13 it is very important.

lol

no
i personally dont care for the age.. but thats how it is.. unless u are willing to keep a player year after year without him showing signs of real improvement

imo i never liked Tello, i love his runs on the left side and some of his crosses are nice, but thats about it
i've seen him miss a lot of shots, he doesn't seem to know how to overcome a player other than racing him - and i think if he would to face up a pacey defender, we will see him lost without ideas.

he actually reminds me a bit of Sanchez for some reason, cant put my finger on it -_-

Home of Barca Fans