Cristian Tello

Indignado

:busquets:

4Ever Alone

BVK1oH9CUAAhFjw.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Predictable doesn't even begin to describe that right footed shot he tries to curl in. It's so embarrassingly bad how much of a one-trick pony he has allowed himself to become. He must trust himself more to use his full skills rather than be forced into that same position, e.g. becoming more mobile and cutting in when the opportunity presents itself, be creative with angles, shooting styles, posture etc.

barcanuck

Henry made a career out of that finish. Executed right and you score every time.

Haha that's what I was thinking. Henry's career had a rocky start at Juve too. Let's give Tello some more time his pace and agility are second to none and his shot is actually better than most on the team.

Kerrybai

Predictable doesn't even begin to describe that right footed shot he tries to curl in. It's so embarrassingly bad how much of a one-trick pony he has allowed himself to become. He must trust himself more to use his full skills rather than be forced into that same position, e.g. becoming more mobile and cutting in when the opportunity presents itself, be creative with angles, shooting styles, posture etc.

Eh...no. He has plenty more in his locker than the Henry shot. Just becuase he let him down on 1-2 occasions doesn't make him a one trick pony. Messi uses his lob shot as he works for him. Tello uses the Henry shot as it works for him, but just like Messi he can finish in other ways too.

See 2:06

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Get the impression from Tello's MD interview that if his minutes don't improve by next season, he will start looking for the exit...Hopefully, he'll get better minutes and make the most of them

CatalinR10

Tello: "For now, I rule out an exit, I'm very happy here, but if things stay this way, leaving wouldn't be a problem. We'll see next year."

Tello: "The goal is to start every week so that I can show my full potential. It's difficult, but I have to continue to work hard." [sport]

KhaledBarca

I like Tello, but at one point we have to choose between him and Deulofeu.
Deulofeu is more talented, but he's not ready yet. Still needs to improve decision making and his passing...

Indignado

The problem is that he's a lot worse on the right wing, where he would have the biggest chances of getting playing time now that we have Neymar.

tello

Tello: "For now, I rule out an exit, I'm very happy here, but if things stay this way, leaving wouldn't be a problem. We'll see next year."

Tello: "The goal is to start every week so that I can show my full potential. It's difficult, but I have to continue to work hard." [sport]

It would be impossible for most players especially at his age to improve his play sitting on the bench as much as he did on Tata era.

Imo we need a player like him but we need him playing not be benched as much as he was lately...

JamDav1982

It would be impossible for most players especially at his age to improve his play sitting on the bench as much as he did on Tata era.

Imo we need a player like him but we need him playing not be benched as much as he was lately...

He has not been good enough to get much more minutes.

Sanchez, Pedro and Neymar are clearly better than him.

Home of Barca Fans