Cristian Tello

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A bit worried for Tello's future at Barca. Unlike Bartra, Montoya and Roberto, Tello is playing significantly less than last season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tello would be sold this summer for easing in Deulofeu who seem to have a higher potential ceiling... Also depends on how well Cuenca recouperates.

abual3bed1

Tello is facing some fierce competition for his place. All other strikers are in excellent form and Tata likes false 9 Cesc too much.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A bit worried for Tello's future at Barca. Unlike Bartra, Montoya and Roberto, Tello is playing significantly less than last season.

Yeah, strange turn of events, even considering Neymar was brought in...I'm just surprised how little Tello has been employed simply to punish the opposition who use a defensive high line...Particularly when you consider they were fortunate to extend his deal after teasing him with minutes last season too

He took the tough route by leaving the club and then rejecting first team football at Asspanyol to return to the B side...He clearly wanted to succeed here and has been productive for an attacking player yet his minutes reflect a player the club doesn't have much confidence in...We'll see how he is used the 2nd half of the season but it's not looking great for him, especially if Deulofeu ends up being recalled next season

At least now, the club should profit better in a sale should he likely ask for a transfer...Very underrated striker, IMO...The more he plays, the better he will show his quality

Ghost

He knows he's leaving so he doesn't bother. Terribe attitude, but that is just the way it is. Plainly obvious. He doesn't even try his trademark runs anymore.

Zebulun

I think everyone wants him to leave anyways, jeffren was way better than him and we let him go so deuces. Too one dimensional to occupy a spot on one of the BEST teams in the world.

Messi_Goal

How much could we get for Tello in January?he is not worth a spot on the bench imo, I would give Adama a chance
Before all his injury's Cuenca was a much better player probably still is.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

He didn't look happy during last game.. I'm sure that he knows that he's leaving. The truth is that he's not Barcelona quality even if he is a very good player.

Knowing that Vdbosque called him for the spanish team a few months ago, his dream is to go to Brazil but with the playing time he gets at Barcelona, he has no chance. For this reason, I think that he'll leave in january on loan for 6 months or that we'll sell him.

Personally, I think that we should keep him until June, knowing that we don't have a lot of depth in our wingers (When Messi is injured, we only have Pedro/Neymar/Alexis with one sub, Tello) .

Home of Barca Fans