Cristian Tello

Ghost

He knows he's leaving so he doesn't bother. Terribe attitude, but that is just the way it is. Plainly obvious. He doesn't even try his trademark runs anymore.
^Just to clarify, I actually want him to stay (and do well). I was just giving reasons for his recent poor peformances. It's obvious he doesn't care anymore..

F

Flavia

24y5yyq.jpg

Tello posted this pic after the win, and didn't see someone's butt appearing on the back :rofl1:

And it looks like it's Tata, so everyone is saying :lol:

He'll never play again :p

Trickykid

^Just to clarify, I actually want him to stay (and do well). I was just giving reasons for his recent poor peformances. It's obvious he doesn't care anymore..

I don't buy that, not one bit. IF he's indeed has set his mind on leaving, which he very likely could have, he should still make the best of the minutes he gets in order to sell himself. Not caring means being unprofessional, and that's not exactly the best way to strut your stuff in front of any possible future employers, who will be looking to sign him come January.

I believe it's as simple as him not playing enough ruins both his confidence and of course his rhythm on the field, making an already inadequate player seem even worse.

Home of Barca Fans