Cristian Tello

V

voodoomaster

We should sell tello, he cant handle the ball like a real barca player. Terrible first touch. He is good at running, thats it, he Will never become ha starter. He shouldnt waste his career on the bench.

T

TataMascapenes

3ynu2u6u.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If fit, Neymar's gonna play almost every game on that left forward position. With that in mind, do we really need anyone better than Tello for cover? And obviously, there's Pedro who plays with both feet comfortably to jump in there if needed.

Stric

If fit, Neymar's gonna play almost every game on that left forward position. With that in mind, do we really need anyone better than Tello for cover? And obviously, there's Pedro who plays with both feet comfortably to jump in there if needed.

I agree. In a way, Tello is the perfect player for that role in the squad. As long as he's OK with that. If you have a player like Neymar, who occupies that role and is expected to play most games there, you can't have someone too good as a backup.

Trickykid

The problem, as I see it, is that Tello seems to have stagnated severely. I'm guessing it's from lack of playing, which would make sense, but as it is, I really don't trust playing him. And that's the thing, if he's to remain, he will continue to get next to no minutes on the field, and in the process only stagnate more and more making him useless even for the role as a super sub.

Home of Barca Fans