Cristian Tello

Jadentheman

Overall a meh game (Yes a hat trick, but literally spoon fed from Messi and a terrible GK)

I will not praise him yet. One game does not convince me. Bu the confidence boost should help

Darko

Selfish and lucky.
advance%2Bme%2Bbro.jpg

Kerrybai

Overall a meh game (Yes a hat trick, but literally spoon fed from Messi and a terrible GK)

I will not praise him yet. One game does not convince me. Bu the confidence boost should help

Go and watch some of his performances from the last 2 seasons. We all know where he is lacking as player but what he does have is speed and good finishing, and sometimes that is all you need to unlock a defence.

At 22 years old he can still improve and I hope he stays. He made the sort of runs we have missed since Villa departed and with Messi playing those diagonal passes we can get a lot out of Tello.

xavi_the_Boss

He was good in that 2nd half.Don´t know what will happen with him though after this season.He needs more minutes then he got before neymar got injured.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Let me just say that I wasn't able to watch the game, so if I say something incorrect let me know. But from what it seems like, Tello scored a hat trick today and he still wasn't playing particularly well. Imagine what will happen if he is playing well? Tello has a huge potential and already a deadly skillset, and offloading him after a bad half of a season and with arguably the most competition in the world is ridiculous. He offers the directness, pace, and willingness to shoot we don't see as much in Pedro or Alexis, which in certain cases will be very valuable to us, and I hope Tata also agrees with me on this.

JamDav1982

Go and watch some of his performances from the last 2 seasons. We all know where he is lacking as player but what he does have is speed and good finishing, and sometimes that is all you need to unlock a defence.

At 22 years old he can still improve and I hope he stays. He made the sort of runs we have missed since Villa departed and with Messi playing those diagonal passes we can get a lot out of Tello.

He will get goals against poor teams in open games no doubt.

But compare him against Levantes first team when they played deep and totally cut off the space for him to run into. To tonight when they played a weaker team and decided to defend higher up.

He has pace and can finish, no doubts whatsoever. But he can only affect a game that the opposition are playing in a way that suits him. More than that is need from the wide players.

Meitux

Pretty good game, nevertheless can't really say that he's great yet. He's still predictable as fuck, same old movements to try and go on. It could be a good thing that if whenever given the time he would perform but i wouldn't be so sure. Without consistent time he will also be inconsistent.

JamDav1982

Let me just say that I wasn't able to watch the game, so if I say something incorrect let me know. But from what it seems like, Tello scored a hat trick today and he still wasn't playing particularly well. Imagine what will happen if he is playing well? Tello has a huge potential and already a deadly skillset, and offloading him after a bad half of a season and with arguably the most competition in the world is ridiculous. He offers the directness, pace, and willingness to shoot we don't see as much in Pedro or Alexis, which in certain cases will be very valuable to us, and I hope Tata also agrees with me on this.

I guess it comes down to who you prefer - Tello or Pedro as they will play on the left and Neymar is nailed on for the other spot there.

For me its Pedro by a long long way.

Keyjell

Not 100% convinced yet about Tello this year, but this game might give him a confidence boost which he seemed to need. The second half of the game was played in a manner that really suits him as a player, and to a large degree, Barca as a team. Messi made the real difference in the goals by dropping a bit deeper, and the Levante midfield seemed to want to push up to cover him, opening up space for Tello. Great passes by Messi, and good runs by Tello. This game actually reminded me of the team when Messi was out and Cesc took the central role in attack as he tended to also not be so advanced and opening up more space for the wingers to use their pace.

A bit off topic, but a good game by Tello and a step in the right direction.

Home of Barca Fans