Cristian Tello

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck having 6 world-class players in attack. We need players like Tello who are content with having such a role.
Very disappointed at some fans here who show little appreciation for home-grown players.

Meitux

Good luck having 6 world-class players in attack. We need players like Tello who are content with having such a role.
Very disappointed at some fans here who show little appreciation for home-grown players.
It's not like that for all people. The point is for him if he wants to be always (probably) a rotation player playing only when someones is injured and as in fact for rotation it would be ok but only if he had to show something whenever playing. Otherwise what's the point, it would be bad for himself and also for the team..

CatalinR10

Be67FASCQAEuB6Z.jpg

doesn't have what it takes :pep:

ammarfcb

ze special one
I have waited a couple of years before I saw him enough, to pass judgement to myself about Tello. Unfortunately, he isn't Barca quality. Let's put it this way, he isn't ANY top team quality. His first touch is quite inconsistent and poor, his passing is crap to say the least, and his finishing it just not good enough. Even if you see his hat trick, the goals were not at all clean, and all the exact same side foot shot that every keeper and defender knows he's gonna try. He hardly ever tries ANYTHING else, and if you notice, most of his goals get deflected off the keeper, go under the keeper, etc. They are rarely clean and sweet. As for pace, he's got it..he just needed ONE more attribute..either passing/intelligence with the ball OR quality finishing, neither of which he seems to have. I'm sorry to say this, but he should be playing for liverpool next season.

sounds like the perfect westham player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Content with having a limited role? I doubt he is. Dont forget there were rumours going around that he wanted playing time and considered to leave.

Kerrybai

I have waited a couple of years before I saw him enough, to pass judgement to myself about Tello. Unfortunately, he isn't Barca quality. Let's put it this way, he isn't ANY top team quality. His first touch is quite inconsistent and poor, his passing is crap to say the least, and his finishing it just not good enough. Even if you see his hat trick, the goals were not at all clean, and all the exact same side foot shot that every keeper and defender knows he's gonna try. He hardly ever tries ANYTHING else, and if you notice, most of his goals get deflected off the keeper, go under the keeper, etc. They are rarely clean and sweet. As for pace, he's got it..he just needed ONE more attribute..either passing/intelligence with the ball OR quality finishing, neither of which he seems to have. I'm sorry to say this, but he should be playing for liverpool next season.

He is a decent finisher, in fact I would say he is above Sanchez in that department. It's funny that he gets bashed so much yet Pep, Tito and Tata all believed in him enough to give him minutes on the pitch.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bring Deulofeu back and loan Tello next season. Pedro plays better on LW, so we have Neymar + Pedro for LW and Alexis + Deulofeu for RW.

Maria

So we should apreciate him just because he's home-grown? And I'm more disapointed by the fact that Jese can get minutes at RM, while Deulofeu is with Everton(a player who is comfortable on the left and on the right wing) and Tello plays for Barca(someone who is awfull on the right wing and had to wait for Neymar to get injured so he could get a few minutes). And as far as him being happy with his role..I just wish it would be true, but not a long time ago he complained in the press of the limited playing-time he had.

He is a decent finisher, in fact I would say he is above Sanchez in that department. It's funny that he gets bashed so much yet Pep, Tito and Tata all believed in him enough to give him minutes on the pitch.

IMO Pep believed in Cuenca and with Tata he played more on the right or now because Neymar is injured..I think Tito is the only one who believed in him and at times he even looked like a good player, but we just have to accept that if he doesn't learn how to play on the right wing he won't have a place in this Barca.

Last edited:

Stric

If Tello leaves and Deulofeu takes his place, that's when the real shit will start. Unlike Tello, Deulofeu doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would be OK with being the fourth choice. And he definitely wouldn't be anything else in his first few seasons, at least.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If Tello leaves and Deulofeu takes his place, that's when the real shit will start. Unlike Tello, Deulofeu doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would be OK with being the fourth choice. And he definitely wouldn't be anything else in his first few seasons, at least.

I don't understand what you mean? Pedro + Neymar for LW and Delo + Alexis for RW - if Delo plays his cards right he should get plenty of minutes (+ cups games, early substitutions, injuries etc). And the only thing that Delo could do is to improve his game another level - if he does that than he will get more minutes, if he doesn't than he isn't cut out for us = simple mathematics.

Home of Barca Fans