Cristian Tello

Barcilliant

My God, day by day our players are beginning to look like bigger douches.

Its clear Tata has lost the dressing room but the players are in high profile positions and should act accordingly.

Something tells me the players are NOT listening to Tata-so it doesn't really matter whether he has given them tactical instructions or not.

I also feel the board are waiting for Martino to quit as they don't want to look like the bad guys by sacking him themselves.

Leo10

I remember when the little dictator shouted at him and many of you were upset about it.

The little dictator sees things you don't, you should never question his actions. :messi:

PaulTaylor

Tello signed a longterm deal with the club probable expected much better than he has been given. He hasn't started in ages and played very few minutes even as a sub in the past few months even though half the players have been terrible out wide. He'll leave in the summer best for both parties. I don't see what happens behind the seems but if he wasn't performing in training he should of peen sold/loaned out in January.

ebieymjunior

A week ago there was a rumor that he told the club that he wants to be sold.

I thought he should have been allowed to leave in January, cause it wasn't fair to keep him and play him that little, but Tata promised him more playing time. That's probably the reason why he was so angry, but making a fuss in public is a no no.

barcanuck

It's just annoying to see Tello go through this ... Pedro hasnt scored more than 2 goals in 2 months and Tello doesn't get a start. It's tough on the kid and he is leaving no doubt. Hope he doesn't comeback to bite us in the ass like Eto did

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Disgraceful the way cantera players have been treated since Pep left and while the Thiago screwup was bad enough, Tello's story is even more disconcerting to me as a culé...Someone who fought to come back to a club that initially discarded him only to be marginalized over & over again when he provides an offensive solution that no other player in the squad can...Very strange to see a club like Barcelona kick to the curb one of their own cantera players the way he has been...Cuenca won't be far behind...Very disappointing and an embarrassment for the club

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You have truth to that but I would insist on the point that he really didn't prove his worth to be a regular starter. Needs to go.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

its not like he is asking to b regular starter, but when like our last game against getafe pedro was playing so
bad, and u could c that pedro was shit, at least Tata should have the guts to bring on tello to play at least
30 min or so to c he might have a goal in him, but to bring him on in the 91 min to waste time?! why didnt
Tata bring on montoya or another defender to waste time and to provide more defense which is much more
logical to me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what's worse. Barca resorting to time wasting against who (sorry, forgot what crappy team we played)? Or Tello having no respect for Tata.
Either way, this ship is sinking.

Home of Barca Fans